Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Study Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Abroad (226 Views)

List Of Countries To Study Abroad Without TOEFL/IELTS For International Students / Tips: Guide To Study Abroad / Help I Want To Study Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad by infosoftlife: 1:25pm On Jan 14, 2023
Searching for schools abroad can be a complex process, but there are a few steps you can take to make it easier:

1) Determine your goals: Before you start your search, think about what you want to achieve. Are you looking for a specific type of program or major? Are you looking to improve your language skills? Are you interested in studying in a specific region of the world? A clear idea of what you're looking for will make your search more focused.

2) Research different countries and cultures: Consider which countries and cultures align with your goals and interests. Look into different countries' education systems, university rankings, and visa requirements.

3) Research schools and programs: Once you have a list of countries and cultures that interest you, start researching specific schools and programs. Look at the curriculum, admissions requirements, and cost of attendance.

4) Check for scholarships and financial aid: Many universities and organizations offer scholarships or financial aid for international students, so check for these opportunities.

5) Contact schools and organizations: Once you've narrowed down your list of schools, reach out to them for more information. You can also reach out to organizations that specialize in helping students find schools abroad.

6) Visit the schools: If possible, visit the schools you're interested in. This will allow you to see the campus, meet with professors and students, and get a sense of the local culture.

7) Make a decision: After you've gathered all the information you need, make a decision about which school is the best fit for you.

It's important to note that starting the process early is a good idea, as the application process can take time, and some scholarships have early deadlines.

If you are too busy with work to do this yourself, you can send a DM to get started. Postgraduate UK application is free of charge, but T&C applies.

Re: Study Abroad by adetokiidowu(f): 7:26am On Feb 16, 2023
Plsni need to start the process but not familiar with use of this platform. Can i have ur private contact. Thanks

Mine is 08123794708
Re: Study Abroad by MORNDEW(m): 9:56am On May 11, 2023
Bro you mailed me. But I do not have access to the mail used to register on NAIRALAND

Please send mails to amadiprincewill1@gmail.com

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Universities In Scotland For International Students / . / Applied Chess Science: The 8th Book Of Jawolusi Oluwaseun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.