Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Should - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Should (363 Views)

Know The Difference Between Gross And Net Salary Before The Job Offer. / How Much Are You Earning Monthly from The Job You Are Doing Presently / What Is The Job Description Of A Compliance Officer In A Bank? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should by Easylife2020(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2023
Hello my

2 Likes

Re: Should by caesymore(m): 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2023
N200 daily na like 2k a month.

I doubt say na advice you need like this, as per say na you know as the hunger hold you reach... na you know if you fit survive with the job or not.

From my end the Job is a degrading one for a graduate ( thunder fire APC), last last it is better than nothing.The feeding part is making it look manageable as feeding this days na project. For you as a graduate are their no better Jobs you could try out other than a waiter job of N15K

1 Like

Re: Should by Kayberg: 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2023
Note these:

Salary stated at ₦15,000.00k
₦200.00k daily as transport fare for 22 working days will gulp ₦4,400.00k monthly.
₦15,000.00k - ₦4,400.00k = ₦10,600.00k.

Do you pay any bills?
Can you survive on ₦10,600.00k for a month?

If you can, fine.
If you want to manage it while you keep searching for a better chance/offer, fine.

The ball is in your court.

2 Likes

Re: Should by Easylife2020(m): 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2023
Kayberg:
Note these:

Salary stated at ₦15,000.00k
₦200.00k daily as transport fare for 22 working days will gulp ₦4,400.00k monthly.
₦15,000.00k - ₦4,400.00k = ₦10,600.00k.

Do you pay any bills?
Can you survive on ₦10,600.00k for a month?

If you can, fine.
If you want to manage it while you keep searching for a better chance/offer, fine.

The ball is in your court.

Bros ...I pay bills
Re: Should by Easylife2020(m): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2023
caesymore:
N200 daily na like 2k a month.

I doubt say na advice you need like this, as per say na you know as the hunger hold you reach... na you know if you fit survive with the job or not.

From my end the Job is a degrading one for a graduate ( thunder fire APC), last last it is better than nothing.The feeding part is making it look manageable as feeding this days na project. For you as a graduate are their no better Jobs you could try out other than a waiter job of N15K

Have been trying to get a better job, but didn't get any.

This waiter job is just like temptation that I don't understand.
Re: Should by caesymore(m): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
Easylife2020:

Have been trying to get a better job, but didn't get any.

This waiter job is just like temptation that I don't understand.

The truth is that times are hard, like I said it is better than noting... you can work there with plans of getting your own restaurant, this idea will motivate you to work.

1 Like

Re: Should by Easylife2020(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
caesymore:

The truth is that times are hard, like I said it is better than noting... you can work there with plans of getting your own restaurant, this idea will motivate you to work.

I understand you. ...but I'm imagine on how I will cope with the nature of that job. How customers will be downgrading me as nobody, and what if someone I know come over to eat or any of my friends will graduated together should come over to eat or ...
Re: Should by caesymore(m): 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
Easylife2020:

I understand you. ...but I'm imagine on how I will cope with the nature of that job. How customers will be downgrading me as nobody, and what if someone I know come over to eat or any of my friends will graduated together should come over to eat or ...

Bro. there is dignity in labor, as a graduate you must act as one and this alone will differentiate you from the rest of your colleagues. Never you feel this current Job will stop you from a better future, it will if you press on hard take you to heights even to secure better job bro.

1 Like

Re: Should by Hamachi(f): 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2023
IF YOU HAVE ANOTHER JOB THEN LEAVE IT
Easylife2020:
Hello my guys.
I'm graduate, a job seeker and yesterday someone call me to come and work as a waiter in an restaurant I will resume by 7am and close by 5pm and its Mon to Friday. Morning and afternoon food are free.
Salary 15K Monthly. No transport allowance (To transport myself there to and fro will cost me N200 daily).

Pls Guys how do you see it?
Re: Should by Kayberg: 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2023
Easylife2020:

Bros ...I pay bills

Then, I may not suggest that as an option, unless you just want to engage in it while searching further.

(1) (Reply)

This Mechanic Returned 10.8m And Was Given 50k In Return (VIDEO) / You Might Be Wrong If You Want To Work Hard To Succeed... / High Income Skills In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.