Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,310 members, 7,850,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

Is Material Things And Money The Basic In A Relationship? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Is Material Things And Money The Basic In A Relationship? (1639 Views)

Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! / Superclean 04-06 Lexus RX330.......07-015 Lexus RX350 (4d Chairmen) / Save time and money! Check current AuctionExport PROMOTIONS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Material Things And Money The Basic In A Relationship? by bravedude(m): 5:48am On Sep 07, 2011
Please NL,there is this argument between my friends and i,they have this instinct that all girl love material things and money,which they claim to be the basic thing in a relationship and when wooing a girl.How true is this because we all seems to be having at our age (Mid 20's)

However,they said no girl in Nigeria is ever faithful by keeping one boy friend.So Naira lander,what are you views to this issue?

Re: Is Material Things And Money The Basic In A Relationship? by bravedude(m): 5:57am On Sep 07, 2011
I just found out Auto section isn't the right place 4 dis thread.I apologize NL.

(1) (Reply)

Golf 3 / Very Clean Golf 3 Wagon Or Urgent Sale / Golf 3 Used For 3month Only @ N600k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.