Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Help ! Help!! Help!!! Accommodation Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help ! Help!! Help!!! Accommodation Needed (280 Views)

Help! Accommodation Issue In Ibadan / I Need Help - Accommodation Matters!! / Please Help...accommodation Needed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help ! Help!! Help!!! Accommodation Needed by MrEazi223: 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I’m Olayinka Isiaq Olalekan I was drive test engineer at one private telecommunication company (name withheld) before we were laid off me and few of my colleagues, I’m currently living in Ibadan but where I am now I’ve been given ultimatum of 10 days to vacate and I don’t have money yet to rent an apartment, I’m pleading with good people of Nairaland who can help me with accommodation for 2 months to help me save money to get myself apartment or whoever that’s ready to help me financially, may God help you in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Help ! Help!! Help!!! Accommodation Needed by IyaTola: 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ask you imam or alfa, don't you have university friends, colleagues, family friends or even neighbors. This is the tike you need them more than faceless friends on a faceless forum
MrEazi223 :
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I’m Olayinka Isiaq Olalekan I was drive test engineer at one private telecommunication company (name withheld) before we were laid off me and few of my colleagues, I’m currently living in Ibadan but where I am now I’ve been given ultimatum of 10 days to vacate and I don’t have money yet to rent an apartment, I’m pleading with good people of Nairaland who can help me with accommodation for 2 months to help me save money to get myself apartment or whoever that’s ready to help me financially, may God help you in advance.

1 Like

Re: Help ! Help!! Help!!! Accommodation Needed by MrEazi223: 3:18am On Jan 25, 2023
IyaTola:
Ask you imam or alfa, don't you have university friends, colleagues, family friends or even neighbors. This is the tike you need them more than faceless friends on a faceless forum

Thank you, I do have friends but non aren’t in Ibadan cause I’m originally from Osun state but what I’m thinking right now is that at worst I will need to go back to Osun state if eventually I don’t get any help in Ibadan

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Grant Opportunity From The African Union / Bukka Hut Is Hiring For Sales & Marketing Executive / Experienced Cook Needed - Chinese Delicacies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.