Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Pls, Help On This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls, Help On This (327 Views)

A Friend Needs A Help On His Leg Challenge (Graphics Photos) / A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) / Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls, Help On This by Stargurl20(f): 12:51am On Jan 25, 2023
My siblings and mum have been suffering from tooth ache. I guess mine is even more severe, coz I've been suffering from it since I was a child.
Now, my gum is swollen and it's obvious from my left cheek. I went to general hospital today, and I wonder what is really general about it, coz after the doctor's examination, I was told I'm to extract five tooth and replace them with maybe plastic or whatever.
I thought since it's general, the price wouldn't be much but I realized I was deceiving my self.
Each tooth is #12,500 and I'm to remove a whole five. I'm still a young girl and a student whose parents are struggling.

Pls, if any one knows any home treatment for this swollen gum, I would be so grateful to the person. I find it so...hard to chew. My left cheek is swollen and the fact that it ache my mum and siblings at times as well is disturbing.
I've searched online and read some recommendations from online dentists but I'm so scared of self med that will go and complicate things more.
I've even searched about how I can extract the tooth my self , but I realized there are risks attached to it.

Anyone with any recommendation? I will be so grateful. God bless
Re: Pls, Help On This by Adesina12: 9:37am On Feb 08, 2023
Don't remove a single teeth, do you hear me?
There is solution to your problem
With less than #10,000 all your family will forget you ever had tooth problem
Go and get Longrich toothpaste, use as prescribed and revert
You have not to worry or bother yourself
Re: Pls, Help On This by LittleBigDick(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
The person above me is a scam

gbakwa oso

(1) (Reply)

Transforming Your Life For The Planet A Comprehensive Guide To Embracing An Envi / Pain Relief Drugs: What Are The Side Effects? / The Meaning And Symbolism Of Evil Eye Necklaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.