Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail (19786 Views)

Don't Trade Or Cross Lagos Blue Rail Line (Warning!) / Fire Guts Lagos Blue Rail Station / Pictures Of The Marina Train Station For The Lagos Blue Rail Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by Nature33: 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
obi will build Lagos better.
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by Babaken(m): 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
AmGreat1234:
The project is a welcoming development but we can't vote for Tinubu. Obi all the way.
better you tell them.
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by adecz: 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2023
If this project were in the North,
Boko haram and Fulani bandits will
be having emergency meetings on the best way to attack & bomb it to extract passengers
for ransom ...

... and when it happens, Buhari will be
assuring the nation that the

"ferfetrators will be hunted down and brought to book"

Yet people say this country is one ..😐😐

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by Manager88: 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
D project started in 2009 by fashola administration not tinubu,because I was part of d project den

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by AmGreat1234: 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
betshopagent:
I weak at the Op. He failed to even give credit to the current Governor that delivered it.It is just like saying " The 2nd Niger bridge which Obasanjo initiated has been delivered. Then going further to praise Obasanjo and PDP for initiative it and swallowing the funds without actually praising buhari who actually delivered it".Fools campaigning
You couldn't understand the simple sentence because of your emotion. Just calm down and read the message again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by Jack500: 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Lagos is still an overrated slum filled with ritualists, kidnappers and armed robbers

Tell me the useless state you come from and let's compare

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by Naz34(m): 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
AmGreat1234:
The project is a welcoming development but we can't vote for Tinubu. Obi all the way.
lol.. shey obi wey no even spear head keke for anambra as governor na him u want make he rule biafra ba

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by DMerciful(m): 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
They mentioned Tinubu even though he didn't nada just for propaganda. Lagos-Ibadan express way propaganda
Godwin4444:
that’s y we will vote tinubu

Mention one outstanding project peter obi name was mentioned in anambra lately?
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
Didi2d:

I can understand your situation. I wish I can help, but i am also paying some loan.

God go help
thanks for your concern bro. may god provide for all of us

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by FuckAnyFuckable: 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
IGoComotYaTeeth:
Lagos is still an overrated slum filled with ritualists, kidnappers and armed robbers

Yea you're right and they are all from your dirty and shit hole dot nation. I believe your family members are among those criminals defacing our Lasgisdi.

F*cked all haters of goods things y'all fu*ked for life...
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by COMPAQ(m): 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
uniquetechng:
Overhead bridges are few along that stretch, especially from Orile to Badagry, it's going to be difficult for people to cross the express once the trains becomes operational.

From mile2 to Abule-Ado for instance has just three overhead bridges, that's one at mile2 , Festac and the other at Abule-Ado.

Well that's the price of development. We can't continue to be backward.

I Dubai once I was going to a mall on the opposite side of Sheik Zayed expressway to where I was staying. I had to walk 1km away to the nearest metro, cross and walk like 1k back again to end up like 100m on the opposite side of my hotel.

And same thing to go back. Luckily what I bought wasn't heavy and it was evening so weather was cool

It's only in Nigeria people are trading beside expressways and crossing it anyhow.
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by Peppysco: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
AmGreat1234:

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by AmGreat1234: 6:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
Naz34:
lol.. shey obi wey no even spear head keke for anambra as governor na him u want make he rule biafra ba
Ehen na
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by okoroemeka(m): 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Fifteen minutes ride, 10 things you should know about the Lagos Blue Rail

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/577914-fifteen-minutes-ride-10-things-you-should-know-about-the-lagos-blue-rail.html
a good write up but you missed the crucial point that this rail project is the summary of what is wrong with Nigeria,a similar project was done by same company in Ethiopia,the rail built from Ethiopia to Djibouti was a heavy rail that will carry goods and heavy containers and crossed deserts also it is longer than the Lagos rail but it cost Lagos 10 times what it cost the Ethiopias and took more than a decade to finish,shall we jump up in joy for a project that was inflated by also a billion dollars that will be used to build more rail systems in Lagos,this project is a source for sobre reflection not a thing of joy.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by uniquetechng: 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
COMPAQ:

Well that's the price of development. We can't continue to be backward.

I Dubai once I was going to a mall on the opposite side of Sheik Zayed expressway to where I was staying. I had to walk 1km away to the nearest metro, cross and walk like 1k back again to end up like 100m on the opposite side of my hotel.

And same thing to go back. Luckily what I bought wasn't heavy and it was evening so weather was cool

It's only in Nigeria people are trading beside expressways and crossing it anyhow.
Dubai is secured therefore can't be compared to Lagos in this context, Mile2, Festac first gate , Agboju, Oluti and Alakija are filled with criminals who Rob pedestrians and motorists at night along that axis. It's not safe to walk from Agboju to Festac First gate at night just to access the overhead bridge there.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by Didi2d(m): 6:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
trueSeeker01:
thanks for your concern bro. may god provide for all of us

Amen
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by arsenal33: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
Administration1:
Well, it's a welcome development, one south-south governor wanted doing something like this some years back, dunno what is happening to it now sef
he has moved to lagos
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by XAUBulls: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Fifteen minutes ride, 10 things you should know about the Lagos Blue Rail

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/577914-fifteen-minutes-ride-10-things-you-should-know-about-the-lagos-blue-rail.html
An impressive completion of phase 1. Next is phase 2 which is the red line..
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by Hussein035: 6:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
cool I'll be visiting shortIGBOman and Roboto11 In Agulu this Easter. Any train service/ride from Onitsha to Agulu angry sad?

Hatred can never make them think of development. They only develope and increase their hatred for SW

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by seguno2: 6:41pm On Jan 26, 2023
Vaughanlanrewaj:
3. The state government said the first phase will transport 250,000 passengers daily and when completed, the entire 27km will transport about 500,000 passengers daily.l

So did the 1st phase carry 250,000 passengers yesterday
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by Kenelekan: 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ode ni e. You have a negative energy.

StrongAlphMale:
The way they keep hyping this Lagos blue rail, one would think we're in the same level with the rest of the world as regards development.

This simply shows that Nigeria is still in Stone age whereby other countries has since left us behind. Most countries have their railroads built underground, but here we are celebrating mediocrity. What exactly is the duty of govt? Is this not One of them? What exactly is the fuss about? Nigeria is still far from development. I hope president peter Obi is taking note?

Truly, he really has a lot of work to do immediately he has been sworn in as the president of Nigeria
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by Skty: 7:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
The way they keep hyping this Lagos blue rail, one would think we're in the same level with the rest of the world as regards development.

This simply shows that Nigeria is still in Stone age whereby other countries has since left us behind. Most countries have their railroads built underground, but here we are celebrating mediocrity. What exactly is the duty of govt? Is this not One of them? What exactly is the fuss about? Nigeria is still far from development. I hope president peter Obi is taking note?

Truly, he really has a lot of work to do immediately he has been sworn in as the president of Nigeria

The whole country is supposed to be linked by train. One can live in Benin and work in Lagos.
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by stuffs2002: 7:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
DMerciful:
Commissioning uncompleted project because of election. We don't wanna be deceived again, we must vote competence and character.

You can donate your tears to Nnamdi Kanu
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by Promiseisaac(m): 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
China don do rubbish here
Like see the inside πŸ˜‚
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by oloshun(m): 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
trueSeeker01:
i swear to almighty god i am not a scammer im just regular poor nigerian guy who is in debt i really wanna feel free because this debt has caged me. i am begging and nothing is too small pls help a fellow guy. 2122521861 zenith bank.

I would love to help, I can help but I have been scammed enough here just to trust people and help. Now, I don't even know who to trust. Anyway, drop your account details, I will do something by 6pm Nigeria time.
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by Slurity(m): 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
AmGreat1234:
You and the remaining Obi supporters are the real enemy of progress. You see recorded and achieved progress yet you choose to experiment. Foolishness at it peak
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2023
oloshun:

I would love to help, I can help but I have been scammed enough here just to trust people and help. Now, I don't even know who to trust. Anyway, drop your account details, I will do something by 6pm Nigeria time.
i assure u 101% i am not a scammer i am just going through hard times. 2122521861 zenith bank. this is my account. thanks a lots god will bless u abundantly

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by Nolevel666: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
alatbaba1:
Just 13km with plenty billions of dollar
Just imagine the nonsense!

What is 13km?
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by Streetmovement(m): 11:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wotoporiously coolspeaking

Give it 2 years, grass go grow full that train tracks, even the power source that powers the whole Operation no go work again, agberos and more will be using that place as bunk to be selling weed and cocaine... Nigerian no balance, to maintain something dey hard us
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by lozanni(m): 12:30am On Jan 27, 2023
uniquetechng:
Overhead bridges are few along that stretch, especially from Orile to Badagry, it's going to be difficult for people to cross the express once the trains becomes operational.

From mile2 to Abule-Ado for instance has just three overhead bridges, that's one at mile2 , Festac and the other at Abule-Ado.

There are four actually; Mile 2, Festac First Gate, Oluti and Abule Ado. There is however, the need for more to be built. smiley
Re: 10 Things You Should Know About The Lagos Blue Rail by AmGreat1234: 10:21am On Jan 27, 2023
Slurity:
You and the remaining Obi supporters are the real enemy of progress. You see recorded and achieved progress yet you choose to experiment. Foolishness at it peak
Because your brain is empty, you couldn't reason without sentiment and emotion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Time Driving In Lagos? These 25 Lagos Driving Rules Will Help You / How Can I Verify An Issued Dubai Visa? / Students Of NKST Girls College Involved In Accident In Benue State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.