Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,702 members, 7,865,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:39 AM

Be Wise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Be Wise (172 Views)

Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? / Would It Be Wise To Marry This Kind Of Person ? / Is He Being Wise, Cursed Or Just Wicked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Wise by Blue86(m): 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
Wisdom Feed

Be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage means if you got stuck in an entanglement, it is because you let it.

I saw the full comprehensive story of a man who got murdered by his romantic girl friend.
And from the onset of their relationship, she had been physically abusive.
And the guy, still foolishly hung on to her, till his life finally got snuffed out.

The Bible is given to us to be wise.
Tell me where did you see in the scriptures that Sarah got mad with Abraham, and threw a flagon of water at him?
Where did you see that Adam and Eve had an argument, and Eve took a huge rock, and hurled it at Adam?
Where did you Bathseba, took a huge piece of metal, and flung it at David, because of a disagreement?

Now, if you couldn't find it in their lives, why do you hold on to people who showed physical aggression towards you?

Where is the wisdom of the Bible in that?

That was how I warned a woman to not in any way co - habit with the man she was with, till she saw hell, and got her leg fractured as a result.
It was then, her eyes opened.

What is with this trend of co- habiting with a male you are not married to, but romantically involved with?

Don't you know that sex outside the marriage contract is sin?
And that marriage is a legal pact?
Which is honourable, and the bed undefiled.
But fornicators and adulterers will be judged by God.

Keep yourselves wise.
Keep yourselves pure.

Galatians 5 : 1
Hebrews 13 : 4
Galatians 5 : 19, 21

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Wise by ahnie: 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ride me pastor,tell them cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Tokes Kitchen / Indeed We Care For You / Affordable Quality Slippers For Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.