Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Help Plus I Have Insomnia - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Plus I Have Insomnia (250 Views)

Do I Have Insomnia;signs To Look Out For / What Is The Best Cure For Insomnia? / Are You Suffering From Insomnia? You Will Sleep Like A Baby After Taking CBD OIL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Plus I Have Insomnia by DonPADRO(m): 3:49am On Jan 30, 2023
I can't sleep past 2 am no matter how late I go to bed. I always come awake at 2 and stay awake till dawn

Thing has ruined my health and I didn't even know what it was till 2 days ago yet it's been bothering me for over 7 years

My body can't heal itself again and the most minor of illness escalate in ways that baffle doctors. I spend so much on health but never any clear result

My eyes are the worst

Please how can I get rid of this insomnia. As you can see from the time I created this post. I have been awake for hours already and most of you are still asleep
Re: Help Plus I Have Insomnia by BRATISLAVA: 7:18am On Jan 30, 2023
Have you seen a real doctor? They could help you with your issue of sleep. It could be an underlying problem you may not have noticed that is causing it.

Otherwise you can try drinking a warm glass of milk and staying off your phone at night. Don't look at work related things at night. Set your phone to do not disturb. Pick a time and make sure you're in bed by that time. Think and stress less about life.
Re: Help Plus I Have Insomnia by ibechris(m): 8:03am On Jan 30, 2023
I suffered similar stuff for 3years and it resulted to high blood pressure and I had difficulties breathing for over a year.

Thank goodness I took my health issues seriously,visited a govt hospital and a private ones countlessly and my high blood pressure has normalised and better today.

Visit a good hospital and u would be given the first dose of drug to help u.

(1) (Reply)

How Does A Man Whose Body Is Lacking Testosterone Feel / Best Spa Body Massage Therapy In Lekki Phase 1 # Home Service Massage Therapy / Our Fibroids Case Study.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.