Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / . (416 Views)

Still Open For Business: Exchange Your Paypal Funds To Naira At N400/$ / You Can Exchange Your Paypal Funds At N400/$ / Happy New Year !!! Convert Your Paypal Funds To Naira With Me At N400/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Cricketman: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
I sell and buy PayPal for a good price

WhatsApp me: +1678807917FOUR
Re: . by advanceDNA: 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
Lol.....
Re: . by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
Cricketman:
I sell and buy PayPal for a good price

WhatsApp me: +1678807917FOUR

Lmao…seems you are a new recruit in this scamming business right? 😂😂😂
You still have a long way to go before you make your first few naira 🤣🤣🤣…before they finally hang tire on top your neck
Re: . by Greatzeus(m): 7:46am On Feb 03, 2023
DominusPrime:

Lmao…seems you are a new recruit in this scamming business right? 😂😂😂
You still have a long way to go before you make your first few naira 🤣🤣🤣…before they finally hang tire on top your neck
Bros I am always more angry at those who got scammed than the scammers themselves.
How can someone who have a functional brain see OP's thread that's an obvious scam, still contact him and later come here to complain of being scammed.
I'm not saying anyone who got scammed is an idiot but most are. How can someone tell you he wants to sell dollar to you at N320,and you jumped on it? Especially on Nairaland,the office of scammers.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 03, 2023
Greatzeus:

Bros I am always more angry at those who got scammed than the scammers themselves.
How can someone who have a functional brain see OP's thread that's an obvious scam, still contact him and later come here to complain of being scammed.
I'm not saying anyone who got scammed is an idiot but most are. How can someone tell you he wants to sell dollar to you at N320,and you jumped on it? Especially on Nairaland,the office of scammers.

Chief the thing is shocking. Sometimes I just make the excuse that it’s probably their first time on nairaland cos how else can one explain it? Anyway it is well. Something must teach a man sense

(1) (Reply)

Hiflex Resources Concept Ltd Is Offering Promotional Prices For SAP Training / Noun Tutorials/study Group/lectures / R & B Singer Beyoncé Knowles Highest Paid Woman In Music In 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.