Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food (40710 Views)

Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) / Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) / Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Ishilove: 8:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Opportunity is knocking and you are slapping it away. Issokay oo . A gbola in hand is worth two in the bush.
My two hands are already occupied with the massive gbola at hand grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by LadySarah: 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2023
Evil poverty stricken man.
Is it not your mates that buy washing machines and employ cooks for their wives.
Rie nsi rijuo ya afo

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by BeanX(m): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No! Not again sad.

Why are Men so wicked and evil? I hate men!!

This man should be sentenced to death immediately!
This dumbass again? Illiterate 😡😡
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Kelechi009: 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
Rahkman:
Ogun state should be designated as the seat of satan

I notice that state do the craxiet of crimes.
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Zeezenho: 8:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
It must be Yoruba Muslim .those afonja sons of falling Angeles.
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by letitrainnow(m): 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2023
Wickedness of the highest order
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by GUNITGuy: 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
There's something behind but not this extreme act it's so wrong I mean if your wife is getting on your nerves ....Speak to a Cleric or elderly woman she respect her her part ....Just a fone is call would have saved this guy ....
Men i we never do what the enemy wants me to do in Jesus name Amen
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by buzmanjohn(m): 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
grin grin Comrade
Cj4charles:
It's been more than 8 years ago I heard good news from Ogun state... is it that they are addicted to bad news??
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
A good example of an animal in human skin
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Advancedman(m): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
Haydens:
There is more to this story than meets the eye.

No, it's a hard truth but most people avoid or deny realities.
It might be playing on the man intelligence or cheer negligence or victimization that neither the woman nor the man ever imagine would go that unusual way.
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Evaloyal2J(f): 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
Winters23:
shocked
see, you no go make heaven grin
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by maasoap(m): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
aycapri:
This can never be cos of food, there is something behind it

But you people are something else. Must every deed be rational? Must everything make sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by maasoap(m): 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No! Not again sad.

Really? Do you hate your dad too or you don't actually know who he is.
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by vickydevoka(m): 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
aycapri:
This can never be cos of food, there is something behind it
Exactly. Piling it up. If I attack someone one aggressive over little thing I have been bottling it up
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Ezzymadu: 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
[quote author=WibusJaga post=120609821].

Hang the urchin immediately. cool[/quote
] What concerns urchins with this u be careful with your mouth I'm Obidientt
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by ShaqFu: 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2023
Ishilove:

two hands are already occupied with the massive gbola at hand grin
To have and to hold. grin 😁
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by WibusJaga: 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
[quote author=Ezzymadu post=120614193][/quote]
Are you aware URCHIN is an English word? cheesy
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
dawnomike:
To all ladiees wey get sense, May you not marry a devil as husband...
Amen in Jesus mighty name.
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by HumbleNdMoist: 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No! Not again sad.

That's what you get when you behave like a shameless commodity dear. I'm very sure she was just like you. Empty with nothing but smelling t0t0 to offer, ranting how men must do heaven and earth.
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1438207/man-sets-wife-ablaze-washing-clothes-instead-giving-food-photo/

Common sense connotes that a sensible married man should have indomitable and a bottle of groundnut and garri ijebu in the house. Once food is not ready, serve yourself!!! She is your wifey not a slave!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by winner37(m): 12:52am On Feb 04, 2023
What is there to get in the kitchen and get food ? Some women could be so annoying sometimes..
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by kafeii123: 2:59am On Feb 04, 2023
dawnomike:
To all ladiees wey get sense, May you not marry a devil as husband...

Funny enough...I used to know a lady who can do something similar if not worse than this...so poor anger management isn't just a male problem.
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by bigcasava1(m): 3:54am On Feb 04, 2023
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1438207/man-sets-wife-ablaze-washing-clothes-instead-giving-food-photo/
me i dey fear this people pass Fulani. They can kill over irrelevant issue. Now look at, because of food
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Ishilove: 5:29am On Feb 04, 2023
ShaqFu:
To have and to hold. grin 😁
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Ishilove: 5:31am On Feb 04, 2023
JennyClay is the female version of womenareapes and mosdii grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 04, 2023
everybody should go and learn how to cook, indomie no dey? abi no eatery or restaurant avaliable, even at that Garri, milk and tea no go do u for d night,
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Faposky95: 6:58am On Feb 04, 2023
....it just had to be Ogun....
Wat a state....! !!
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by KeyEndurance: 7:42am On Feb 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
Oh No! Not again sad.

Including Your Father And That Your careless Boyfriend. How Can You Said You Hate Men
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by KeyEndurance: 7:48am On Feb 04, 2023
He Want To Roast the Wife And Eat Her As Meat Since She Dont want To cook For Him, i Dont know Why Muslim People Like Setting People ablaze
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by Bimbilla(m): 8:03am On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food by imagrg(m): 9:28am On Feb 04, 2023
I'm different baby. Yes I am. cool

I wanna give you real love that wanna change that orientation.

Trust me.
Jennyclay:
Oh No! Not again sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kulere Murder: Police Offers N10Million For Information / Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia / Police Shoot 2 Students In Asaba, One Dies On The Spot (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.