Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Please - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please (1540 Views)

Man Kills His Boss In Lekki, Steals Her Money & Phone, See Where He Was Caught(p / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) / Ghetto Senegal, Okigwe Prostitute Joint Demolished In Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please by Bintabisiriyu2: 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
I'dvance
Re: Please by Homefingers: 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
Work and pray to leave the ghetto.
Re: Please by Drayco007(m): 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
Go to eleganza bus stop.. That's where I get most of my stuff ..cheap and the people.there are nice
Re: Please by CUMIN: 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
For food stuff alpha beach bus stop .

For other things ajah market.

1 Like

Re: Please by VeryWickedMan: 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
Relocate to your level and stop working like a jackie to pay landlord. Obviously you cannot afford Lekki.

11 Likes

Re: Please by Reelmii: 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2023
Wahala for who wan live for lekki...

Some ladies live in lekki,, but the go to mushin every month to buy food stuff to stock up...

They go to surulere to make their hair

They go to yaba to buy cloths grin

I know a lady that lives in ikoyi...she goes to oshogbo almost every month to buy life goats, she kills it there and buy other food stuff to stock up her house grin grin grin

I just dey larf the day i found out .....she actually bought snails and goat meat for me from there,, very affordable though.....but abeg i cant do that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please by Angrygoat: 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
Client has not paid or client refused to pay,you cal all your expenses and you can't follow up. Hahahahaha. Better go back to self con with solar and 1hp Ac,with rent of 300k yearly . If not, jump off that bridge. Pls

1 Like

Re: Please by ikeno(m): 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
Watin carry you go dia
Re: Please by princemillla(m): 12:08am On Feb 08, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
I'm currently in Chevron Drive lekki and am looking for a ghetto like place or market where you can buy things cheap here in the lekki.

Please any street person with any info should help Me out, thanks in advance

Just opposite lekkki phase 1 Road to new castle hotel. Ghetto Dey there wit cheap items
Re: Please by nedekid: 4:55am On Feb 08, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
Relocate to your level and stop working like a jackie to pay landlord. Obviously you cannot afford Lekki.

Re: Please by Bintabisiriyu2: 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
Drayco007:
Go to eleganza bus stop.. That's where I get most of my stuff ..cheap and the people.there are nice

can i see like all these market women selling raw rice and beans in paint and derica there
Re: Please by Bintabisiriyu2: 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
CUMIN:
For food stuff alpha beach bus stop .
For other things ajah market.
Ok but is ajah not far pass than obalende from Chevron
Re: Please by Bintabisiriyu2: 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
VeryWickedMan:

Ori n ta iya e

1 Like

Re: Please by Bintabisiriyu2: 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
princemillla:

Just opposite lekkki phase 1 Road to new castle hotel. Ghetto Dey there wit cheap items

Thanks bro, you mean opposite the entrance to lekki phase one right (Lekki Penisulla 1) i will definitely check it out
Re: Please by princemillla(m): 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

Thanks bro, you mean opposite the entrance to lekki phase one right (Lekki Penisulla 1) i will definitely check it out

Yes. There is one police post there. There are cheap items there
Re: Please by princemillla(m): 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

I just sent u a mail check n reply
Re: Please by Bintabisiriyu2: 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
princemillla:

I just sent u a mail check n reply
Sorry i don't check mails, only chat here

1 Like

Re: Please by Bintabisiriyu2: 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
princemillla:

Yes. There is one police post there. There are cheap items there
ok thanks
Re: Please by flejnr2(f): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

Sorry i don't check mails, only chat here
Em think sey as you Dey find ghetto sey you be cheap girl
Re: Please by mykymyk101: 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
Go to Maruwa bus stop, drive in as if you want to link to oniru beach. You will see Ghetto there and I think that place is the real definition of Ghetto.

No dull!

1 Like

Re: Please by QuinModah(f): 7:52am On Feb 09, 2023
sad
mykymyk101:
Go to Maruwa bus stop, drive in as if you want to link to oniru beach. You will see Ghetto there and I think that place is the real definition of Ghetto.

No dull!
Re: Please by Bintabisiriyu2: 9:16am On Feb 09, 2023
flejnr2:
Em think sey as you Dey find ghetto sey you be cheap girl
girl kwa, doesn't my profile says male??
Re: Please by Pastoshizzy(m): 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
You should get your local market at Ikate.
Re: Please by Drayco007(m): 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
Definitely, everything you'll need

[quote author=Bintabisiriyu2 post=120737487]

can i see like all these market women selling raw rice and beans in paint and derica there
Re: Please by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 10, 2023
mykymyk101:

No dull!
You sabi. Just try to locate Landmark Hotel. Landmark is like 400metres away.
Re: Please by dododawa1: 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
Itedo

(1) (Reply)

Varsity Lecturer Impersonates INEC Official, Caught With 17 BVAS Machines (PHOTO / American Women Jailed 24 Years in Nigeria For Forgery! Wahala Dey ! (Pics Incl) / Muslims Migrants In Germany Rape Russian Child For 30 Hours Then Get Massacred..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.