Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Flutter Cross Platform With Nodejs Developer Needed - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Flutter Cross Platform With Nodejs Developer Needed (518 Views)

Nodejs Development Company - Nodejs Developer Service Provider / Facing Problem Integrating Paystack With Nodejs / Simple Websocket Example With Nodejs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flutter Cross Platform With Nodejs Developer Needed by biosoftinc: 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
A developer who can handle app frontend with flutter and backend with nodejs needed for revamping of a mobile app.

contact details to biosoftinc@gmail.com pls.

thanks.
Re: Flutter Cross Platform With Nodejs Developer Needed by Millz404(m): 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
biosoftinc:
A developer who can handle app frontend with flutter and backend with nodejs needed for revamping of a mobile app.

thanks.

If you are willing to rewrite to react native and nodejs. Hit me up
Re: Flutter Cross Platform With Nodejs Developer Needed by LikeAking: 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
biosoftinc:

thanks.

U guys like to complecate things for your selves.. Just hire a flutter dev and a node js backend dev.

1 Like

Re: Flutter Cross Platform With Nodejs Developer Needed by truthCoder: 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
LikeAking:

U guys like to complecate things for your selves.. Just hire a flutter dev and a node js backend dev.

There is nothing wrong in a nodejs backend dev also being a flutter dev.

I can write both plus more. I know you can also do more than one.
Re: Flutter Cross Platform With Nodejs Developer Needed by codeigniter(m): 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2023
There is a lot wrong, he should go ahead and find out the hard way

2 Likes

Re: Flutter Cross Platform With Nodejs Developer Needed by Macheque: 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
I have vast experience in developing mobile all with flutter.
If you have your backend API documentation ready and tested and needed to integrate it
Contact me (0.8.1.0.8.2.8.1.4.9.4.)
You can visit my portfolio web develop with flutter
devmatcot.netlify.app

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of Building A Bespoke Software Development Shop / If You Are In ALX , Let's Learn Together / How I Made $1800 Without Writing A Single Line Of Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.