Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Hdmi Cable - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hdmi Cable (339 Views)

SOLD Clean UK Used Acer Aspire 5738 (250gb/ 4gb /HDMI Port) Is For Sale / 11.6" Lenovo Thinkpad - 4gb ram, 320gb Hdd, HDMI, HD DISPLAY *GIVEAWAY! / Lenovo Thinkpad Edge 14inches 4gb ram, 320gb hdd, HDMI, Webcam Dvd-rom @45K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hdmi Cable by jendor123: 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hello tech guy. I want to ask if it is possible to repair HDMI CABLE. I have a very long HDMI CABLE buy the mouth that goes it my lable is shaking, I want to know if it is possible to repair that. And where can I have it fixed
Re: Hdmi Cable by dawnomike(m): 1:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
jendor123:
Hello tech guy. I want to ask if it is possible to repair HDMI CABLE. I have a very long HDMI CABLE buy the mouth that goes it my lable is shaking, I want to know if it is possible to repair that. And where can I have it fixed
Just get another one instead...
Re: Hdmi Cable by Lyricalz01: 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
jendor123:

I don't believe there is a problem without a solution, it can be fixed.
First method is to check with a multimeter, if the long wire is really ok, if it's ok then change the head, first on one end,if it doesn't work then change the head on the other end, if it still doesn't work then try method 2.
Method 2 is to simply buy another long HDMI cable, just to avoid stress of going through method 1.
Re: Hdmi Cable by jendor123: 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lyricalz01:

First method is to check with a multimeter, if the long wire is really ok, if it's ok then change the head, first on one end,if it doesn't work then change the head on the other end, if it still doesn't work then try method 2.
Method 2 is to simply buy another long HDMI cable, just to avoid stress of going through method 1.

The problem is with the head but I don't know how to go about it or were I can take it to be changed.
Re: Hdmi Cable by jendor123: 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lyricalz01:

Do you know anyone that can help to change the head or where I can take it to
Re: Hdmi Cable by Lyricalz01: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
jendor123:

Do you know anyone that can help to change the head or where I can take it to

Get another hdmi cable, cut the head then join with that long one of yours, wire to wire.
Re: Hdmi Cable by Unlimitk(m): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2023
jendor123:
Boss man I have like 150kg used white papers for sale
I called your number its not going
I'm in berger lagos

(1) (Reply)

Can Chupez Usb Modem Work With Linux Pc / Macbook Soft Wares Or Windows / Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.