Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ... (454 Views)

What Can ₦750,000 Do For You Right Now? / What Businesses Can 5,000 Naira Do To Yield Good Daily Profits In Nigeria ? / What Can 4 Million Naira Do For You At This Point In Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by joshuabest09: 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2023
Re: ... by ThatrealestApex: 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2023
joshuabest09:
It hurts me to write this, but I know Nigeria is hard right now and we need someone to assist us once in a while. I am sure 10,000 Naira will not be enough to feed yourself for a day, but it can still help someone out in a time of need.

If you are in a position where you truly need the 10,000 Naira right now, please contact me on Whatsapp and tell me what you will be making use of the 10,000 for. If the reason is reasonable enough, you will surely get the money. If you want to use the money to start a small business, let me know. If the business is a profitable one, you will be given the money.

I know Nigeria is hard and only God can save us. But I am trying to do the little I can with the little I have. Most times, whenever I have some free cash, I come to nairaland to spend some on my fellow Nigerians. We are all in this together, and I want to do my part to help out.

So if you are in a situation where you genuinely need 10,000 Naira right now, contact me on Whatsapp and let me know. God bless us, and may we all get through this tough period.

Re: ... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
You finna get a billion calls and messages today grin. But, thanks for helping out. I hope someone who really needs it get it.
Re: ... by IamDora(f): 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2023
Some sought of Attention-seeking thread right? undecided

3 Likes

Re: ... by IamDora(f): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
Olasyke:
You finna get a billion calls and messages today grin. But, thanks for helping out. I hope someone who really needs it get it.

I believe it's for clout undecided

2 Likes

Re: ... by nicerod(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2023
I will use it to feed 2 weeks

Clear my debt of N N1520 MTN.

Start red oil business
Re: ... by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 16, 2023
IamDora:

I believe it's for clout undecided
I just went through his profile now.
I think it's clout. But still on, he's still getting lots of DMs today.

1 Like

Re: ... by doughziay: 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2023
Make una no mind this guy.

He's just seeking for followership on his WhatsApp TV
Nothing good is coming out of this shit! Stay away from him!

1 Like

Re: ... by Linus199(m): 3:37pm On Feb 16, 2023
I will use it to buy car

(1) (Reply)

Korovibes / 105 Block Capacity Ice Machine For Sale / If $2 A Day Is Not Too Small For You Join Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.