Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,331 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

- Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (718 Views)

I Need Ur Counsel Good People Of NL / We are good / Please, My Good People I Need Sewing Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by TimiRume(f): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2023
Grateful!
Re: by woginid967: 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
TimiRume:
Hello everyone, I'm so glad to have gotten this job that I've been applying for for the past two weeks now. I can't contain my joy. Please rejoice with me guys.

However there is a spoiler. I don't have tfare to resume weekend. Like guys I've never had it this bad. The job is actually far from where I reside(Lagos). Its not been funny since last year December. From not getting paid to being out of job. You know what that entails.

All my life I've always been this, "I'm okay, I can fend for myself type" but these circumstances have pushed me away from my independent lifestyle. It has left me with no choice than to rely on people around me. And sometimes, I just feel ashamed for being a burden to them.

I hate being a burden to anyone. I'd rather be the one being burdened but here I am going through this phase that I believe has come to an end.

This job is a good one actually as there are prospects for me to save and start up my business. There are 3 square meals and accommodation. So within a year, I should have saved up a reasonable sum.

About verifying if I'm real. Yes I am real.I'm female. Here is my call/WhatsApp line: O8I -- 86 -- 76 -- 52 --09.

I'm up for video calls too. And showing you my employment letter.

I'm also ready to explain what went wrong and how I ended up in this trial.

And here is how my account looks like:

UBA

Please come through for me guys. Thanks a lot!!!

Are you in Lagos? Or ikorodu

1 Like

Re: by TimiRume(f): 6:22am On Feb 17, 2023
woginid967:

Are you in Lagos? Or ikorodu
I'm in Ikorodu sir. The job is on the island in Lagos

1 Like

Re: by StPete: 6:32am On Feb 17, 2023
Go and take loan from fairmoney then pay back once you receive your first salary. Not everything you come online to beg for, have some self dignity

3 Likes

Re: by TimiRume(f): 6:42am On Feb 17, 2023
StPete:
Go and take loan from fairmoney then pay back once you receive your first salary. Not everything you come online to beg for, have some self dignity
Thanks sir. I would have but even the app is not compatible with my phone. And I've heard negative stories about borrowing money from online apps. Even the nature of this job, won't let me go and settle any issues during repayment.

I've considered all these factors. And I know I need help instead.

This is a difficult moment for me that's why I'm here, in the past I hardly ask anyone for anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by StPete: 7:13am On Feb 17, 2023
TimiRume:
Thanks sir. I would have but even the app is not compatible with my phone. And I've heard negative stories about borrowing money from online apps. Even the nature of this job, won't let me go and settle any issues during repayment.

I've considered all these factors. And I know I need help instead.

This is a difficult moment for me that's why I'm here, in the past I hardly ask anyone for anything.

You also have family members, church/mosque members and friends. Coming online to beg is a despicable act. If internet does not exist, won’t you sort alternatives?

1 Like

Re: by TimiRume(f): 7:21am On Feb 17, 2023
StPete:

You also have family members, church/mosque members and friends. Coming online to beg is a despicable act. If internet does not exist, won’t you sort alternatives?

Sir you don't know if I have gone to these people or not and have still not gotten helped.

Its okay if you can't help me. I'm grateful for your advice. It's well.
Re: by boldx(m): 7:40am On Feb 17, 2023
StPete:

Please do not try fairmoney at all. Their interest rate is exorbitant. Please don't.
Re: by TimiRume(f): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
boldx:

Please do not try fairmoney at all. Their interest rate is exorbitant. Please don't.

Thanks. Its not compatible with my phone. Same with other similar apps.

I'm just praying for a miracle at this point.
Re: by Red02(m): 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2023
U fit trek
Re: by DOVgadgets: 8:34pm On Feb 17, 2023
Red02:
U fit trek
Just shut up if you don’t have something sensible to say
Online troll oshi
Re: by Red02(m): 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2023
DOVgadgets:

Just shut up if you don’t have something sensible to say
Online troll oshi

Ur fa d a

Re: by TimiRume(f): 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2023
Update:

I want to appreciate a kind gentle man who has chosen to remain anonymous for his kind generosity towards me. He just sent me a token now. I'm so grateful sir. May God bless you in multiple folds beyond your expectations sir!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sets Of Quality Sofa For Sale / Parents Should Watch The Kind Of Friends Children Make / Are You Ready To Save Your Marriage Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.