Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Return Of Old Naira Notes: I Cannot Generate The CBN Reference Number Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Return Of Old Naira Notes: I Cannot Generate The CBN Reference Number Online (2278 Views)

Supreme Court Temporarily Halts Banning Of Old Naira Notes / Paddy Adenuga: 'I Cannot Date A Lady That Wears Wig, I Have Standards' / Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Return Of Old Naira Notes: I Cannot Generate The CBN Reference Number Online by BluntCrazeMan: 3:34am On Feb 17, 2023
**Earlier Topics:

CBN Opens Portal For Deposit Of Old Naira Notes.

I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara.

I tried doing the online Registration on the Online CBN Portal, so I can return my cash today (deadline date)
(https://crs.cbn.gov.ng/get-started/new)..

I entered everything correctly, including my BVN.

And Then, I Clicked On “Generate Reference No.”, And I Accepted The Conditions Which Popped-Up..

BUT IT RETURNED AN “ERROR REPORT”..
“Failed To Submit Request; Invalid Request Payload”..

I tried several times, and it repeated the same thing.
It couldn't generate any reference-number for me.

Intended Solution:
I still have to go to the CBN, and explain to them.
So that they can give me the form there, so that I can fill the form physically at the CBN Premises.

Re: Return Of Old Naira Notes: I Cannot Generate The CBN Reference Number Online by benuejosh: 3:39am On Feb 17, 2023
Wahala for people were get money. Hardluck!
Re: Return Of Old Naira Notes: I Cannot Generate The CBN Reference Number Online by MEGA4BILLION(m): 3:43am On Feb 17, 2023
You arrived the party too late,

You can deposit it at Central Bank of El-rufai

1 Like

Re: Return Of Old Naira Notes: I Cannot Generate The CBN Reference Number Online by BluntCrazeMan: 3:48am On Feb 17, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
You arrived the party too late..

You can deposit it at Central Bank of El-rufai
Ok..

They Are No More Accepting The Old Notes At The Central Bank Too??

(I was even thinking that today is the final day for the submissions)
Re: Return Of Old Naira Notes: I Cannot Generate The CBN Reference Number Online by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:10am On Feb 17, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Ok..

They Are No More Accepting The Old Notes At The Central Bank Too??

(I was even thinking that today is the final day for the submissions)

On February 10th deposit money banks rejected old naira notes.

Don't always wait for deadline in Nigeria. It is always ambiguous, no set time attached to the deadline
Re: Return Of Old Naira Notes: I Cannot Generate The CBN Reference Number Online by BluntCrazeMan: 4:20am On Feb 17, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:

On February 10th deposit money banks rejected old naira notes.

Don't always wait for deadline in Nigeria. It is always ambiguous, no set time attached to the deadline
I get your point.

I wanted to submit to the CBN.
And the window is supposed to end today.
So, it's not yet too late for me
Re: Return Of Old Naira Notes: I Cannot Generate The CBN Reference Number Online by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:33am On Feb 17, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
I get your point.

That I know, if you still can't generate, go to the bank and fill a form

1 Like

Re: Return Of Old Naira Notes: I Cannot Generate The CBN Reference Number Online by Naira20: 5:46am On Feb 17, 2023
html14java:
Why I Don't Support Tinubu for President of Nigeria

Personal reason: I don't like the choice of his Vice, he strikes me as the true face of Bokoharam.

Health reason: He is obviously struggling with his health and memories. It is not his fault that he is old, but it is his fault that he has refused to rest. I won't push him to an office that his health and age will not carry. He will end up ruling by proxy, which is not good for a country like Nigeria.

Reason based on justice: GEJ and his party were voted out of office based on incompetence, it is only fair that with the woeful failure of APC that has superseded that of PDP, the party should not be rewarded with another tenure.

Based on morals: Tinubu has consistently lied. He lied about his age, his education, and his family. They even hired people to act as bishops and priests in one of their unveiling programs. I do not trust anything he is promising. Even more, is the fact that he is an alleged drug lord and he has not denied his dealings with illegal drugs. My moral conscience won't allow me to consider him.

Religion: He is Muslim, his Vice is a Muslim and they both want to take over from a Muslim. In a country like ours with about 50% Christians, they are simply saying that the North has no Christians. And to make it more obvious, El Rufia in one of his recent interviews described the northern Christians as an "enclave".

Issue base: His major drive to be president is based on the fact that he considers the presidency as his turn (emi lo kan). Even on issues he has spoken about, none is coherent. And even if you think anyone is coherent, they don't seem to have emanated from him.

1 Like

Re: Return Of Old Naira Notes: I Cannot Generate The CBN Reference Number Online by Whois(m): 7:19am On Feb 17, 2023
Don't include old 200 naira note
Re: Return Of Old Naira Notes: I Cannot Generate The CBN Reference Number Online by LadyTara(f): 8:27am On Feb 17, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
I get your point.

make sure you are using the same phone number and account number you registered BVN with.
Re: Return Of Old Naira Notes: I Cannot Generate The CBN Reference Number Online by BluntCrazeMan: 9:11am On Feb 17, 2023
LadyTara:
make sure you are using the same phone number and account number you registered BVN with.
Habbaaaaa..!!

I have many accounts..
And I don't know the exact one I used to register for BVN
Re: Return Of Old Naira Notes: I Cannot Generate The CBN Reference Number Online by Mightymanna(m): 11:11am On Feb 17, 2023
Same proem here
Re: Return Of Old Naira Notes: I Cannot Generate The CBN Reference Number Online by enomakos(m): 11:31am On Feb 17, 2023
Problem everywhere
Re: Return Of Old Naira Notes: I Cannot Generate The CBN Reference Number Online by eastgates1: 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2023
You will have to relax a lot of people are trying at the same time, you should have done this earlier and not wait for this rush . My neighbour did his own yesterday.
Re: Return Of Old Naira Notes: I Cannot Generate The CBN Reference Number Online by BluntCrazeMan: 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
**Earlier Topics:

CBN Opens Portal For Deposit Of Old Naira Notes.

I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara.

I tried doing the online Registration on the Online CBN Portal, so I can return my cash today (deadline date)
(https://crs.cbn.gov.ng/get-started/new)..

I entered everything correctly, including my BVN.

And Then, I Clicked On “Generate Reference No.”, And I Accepted The Conditions Which Popped-Up..

BUT IT RETURNED AN “ERROR REPORT”..
“Failed To Submit Request; Invalid Request Payload”..

I tried several times, and it repeated the same thing.
It couldn't generate any reference-number for me.

Intended Solution:
I still have to go to the CBN, and explain to them.
So that they can give me the form there, so that I can fill the form physically at the CBN Premises.

I went to the CBN Office.
Meeehhnn..!!
The crowd was humongous..

They told us to go back to our various banks
(For those that are paying N500,000 and below)
So, we all went back to our various banks.
And the crowds began building-up again inside the banks..

(I actually had more than N500,000 with me though, but I had to split the money with a friend of mine, who later transfered the money back to me)
Re: Return Of Old Naira Notes: I Cannot Generate The CBN Reference Number Online by Esababy: 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2023
Please where did this happen? Will it continue on Monday? I have been trying to generate ref. Number but verification of account number is taking forever.

(1) (Reply)

Mkety Digital: We Buy Pi And Core At Good Rate With Fast Payment / School Business in Nigeria / What Should I Do About The Strange $5000 In My Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.