Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Deleted Thread By The Mod - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deleted Thread By The Mod (397 Views)

The Worst Has Happened. Let No Mod Touch This Post Or Take it To Front Page / Deleted thread / <giveaway>win Smoant Charon TS 218 Mod In Vaporl.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted Thread By The Mod by Jaycenvirtualse: 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
Cc Royal please I messaged you but didnt get a response. My thread in which I advertised female hand bag was deleted. please kindly state my offence? I would like for the thread to be restored as I have not violated any rule.
Re: Deleted Thread By The Mod by immortalcrown(m): 10:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
Jaycenvirtualse:
Cc Royal please I messaged you but didnt get a response. My thread in which I advertised female hand bag was deleted. please kindly state my offence? I would like for the thread to be restored as I have not violated any rule.
Check rules 6 and 18.
Re: Deleted Thread By The Mod by Jaycenvirtualse: 9:31am On Feb 23, 2023
immortalcrown:
Check rules 6 and 18.
people advertise here in the family section and I dont think their thread has been deleted. Kindly educate me on what other section I am allowed to post such items.
Re: Deleted Thread By The Mod by immortalcrown(m): 11:31am On Feb 23, 2023
Jaycenvirtualse:

people advertise here in the family section and I dont think their thread has been deleted. Kindly educate me on what other section I am allowed to post such items.
Some people get away with their offenses, others get caught.
Re: Deleted Thread By The Mod by Jaycenvirtualse: 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
immortalcrown:
Some people get away with their offenses, others get caught.
Which of the section am I allowed to post such?
Re: Deleted Thread By The Mod by Jimbadly: 1:00pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jaycenvirtualse:

Fashion section. 😊
Re: Deleted Thread By The Mod by immortalcrown(m): 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jaycenvirtualse:

Pay for ads and your product will appear as a paid ad.
Re: Deleted Thread By The Mod by Jaycenvirtualse: 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
immortalcrown:
Pay for ads and your product will appear as a paid ad.
Are you an MOD? what happens to We wey no fit afford ads?
Re: Deleted Thread By The Mod by Jaycenvirtualse: 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jimbadly:

Fashion section. 😊
Thank you so much.
Re: Deleted Thread By The Mod by Jimbadly: 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jaycenvirtualse:

Thank you so much.

You're welcome.
Re: Deleted Thread By The Mod by Brandiebird: 9:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
You probably jst posted it in the wrong section but the MOD should’ve jst moved it instead of deleting it.

Some of these people are hungry and angry! This thread might be deleted too.

1 Like

Re: Deleted Thread By The Mod by Jaycenvirtualse: 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
Brandiebird:
You probably jst posted it in the wrong section but the MOD should’ve jst moved it instead of deleting it.

Some of these people are hungry and angry! This thread might be deleted too.
I understand. However it is actually infair. I messaged the MOD and didnt even get a reply as to what my offence is. Like we are in a military regime

(1) (Reply)

New Fridge, Solar Panels & Battery, Dinning, Washing Machine For Sale. / TURN ROYAL Q INTO A FAMILY BUSINESS & EARN IN DOLLARS DAILY, WITH NO REFERALS / Household Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.