Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Null... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Null... (497 Views)

"It is null and void": Edison Ehie Faults Rivers Assembly's Overriding Of Fubara / Six States Ask Supreme Court to Declare Tinubu’s Victory Null and Void / Court Declares Pension To Ex-governors Null And Void (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Null... by Shekochild: 12:06am On Feb 25, 2023
There is no prophecy, but common sense
Re: Null... by Teddy0147(m): 12:08am On Feb 25, 2023
Shekochild:
I see this election being rigged in the North in favor of PDP. I see the influx of people from niger and chad to vote for pdp. I see underage voters in the North being use in the North.

I see pdp exceeding LP with some votes as a result of rigging and being declared the winner eventually.

I see unrest in southeast after the announcement of the winner.. Generally, there are will be protest in the middle belt too due to the announcement of the
winner. Pray that this will not result to lost of life among the youths due to uproar.

NOTICE!!! I am going to vote LP because that's who I want to be the winner, but unfortunately the powers that be will not let him rule this country. If this election were to be fair and free of rigging, Lp would have emerged as winner.

PRAY FOR NIGERIA
PRAY FOR NIGERIA
PRAY FOR NIGERIA

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Null... by Urheadmaster(m): 12:17am On Feb 25, 2023
Bear parlor analysis tongue

(1) (Reply)

What's Atikus Presidency Means For The South / Kayode fayemi celebrates Ekiti Results With The Incoming President / I Will Never Vote Again In Nigeria, I Just Wasted My Time And Effort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.