Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,875 members, 7,866,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Peter Obi Will Win The Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Will Win The Election (389 Views)

How Osinbajo, Obi Will Affect 2019 Calculations / Picking Peter Obi Will Not Make Yorubas Vote Against Atiku – Ajulo / 2019 Elections: PDP Will Win - The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Will Win The Election by VIKLEX(m): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
I have been very reluctant to make this post though I've had the prompting to do so for many months. Stuff like this is not my style but I believe it is right I do so. This post is meant to bring good tidings and cheer for all clamouring for a change and a better life for our people and progress for our nation. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria. All attempts by corrupt politicians like Tinubu and Atiku to influence election results by violence, coercion, or bribery will end in futility.
About a year ago, one of my ancestors came to me in a dream and clearly told me the initials of the next Nigerian president. The letters he uttered was PGO (Peter Gregory Obi). We are living in a new age of spiritual enlightenment and awakening (Aquarian age); One of the physical manifestations of the new era is the overturn of the political status quo in Nigeria. All those who stand for truth and justice will be greatly strengthened in this era because their purpose and will is in alignment with the current spiritual radiation enveloping the earth while all those who are against it will be crushed eventually if they don't have a change of heart. It is akin to a swimmer in a flowing river who is swimming with the tide versus one swimming against it.
All black people are one regardless of tribe, religious beliefs, political leanings or location. Eventually all of us will come to this realization but it will take a while. Until then those who are awake must be patient and wait for their brothers and sisters to follow suit. Everyone's journey and path is different even though we are all headed to the same destination.
The awakening of the black race is upon us, and this election in Nigeria is a clear sign for all watchers that it has begun. We still have a long journey ahead of us, but our steps are leading in the right direction. This post will not make sense to most but at the very least the message has been delivered.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Will Win The Election by Parachoko: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
Everything go dey clear very soon

(1) (Reply)

This Election Will Forge New Alliances / Tinubu Is Not Buhari / Politics Of Hate From Christians/Muslims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.