Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

One Of The Greatest Advantage Peter Obi Has Over Other Contestants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Greatest Advantage Peter Obi Has Over Other Contestants (1259 Views)

Breaking: Atiku's North-Vote-North Is Obi's Greatest Advantage / One Skill Tinubu Has That Other Contestants Don't Have / 2023-other Contestants Must Be Shivering , Oba Of Benin to Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Greatest Advantage Peter Obi Has Over Other Contestants by pointblank247(m): 5:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
There are more than 10 million ndi Igbo out side the south East in the different states of Nigeria. What that means is that its very easy for Peter Obi to get the required 25% in 24 states .

The 10m I quoted is in my effort to be conservative because the Igbos in Lagos and Kano alone are More than 5 million. Do you really know what that mean in a country like Nigeria where tribal politics is still played.

Meanwhile i have bought myself a carton of Hero beer for celebration. Mama nkoli is arrenging three goat heads for me and friends tomorrow morning.

7 Likes

Re: One Of The Greatest Advantage Peter Obi Has Over Other Contestants by olgaa14: 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
It's not that,tinubu and atiku are unrepentant thieves.

9 Likes

Re: One Of The Greatest Advantage Peter Obi Has Over Other Contestants by kk2027: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
pointblank247:
There are more than 10 million ndi Igbo out side the south East in the different states of Nigeria. What that means is that its very easy for Peter Obi to get the required 25% in 24 states .

The 10m I quoted is in my effort to be conservative because the Igbos in Lagos and Kano alone are More than 5 million. Do you really know what that mean in a country like Nigeria where tribal politics is still played.

True

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Greatest Advantage Peter Obi Has Over Other Contestants by socialmediaman: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
This has little to nothing to do about tribe

If APC had presented Osinbajo as candidate, it would’ve been a tough one for Peter Obi because though Osinbajo is part of Buhari’s failure, he is appealing to many people especially since he has no personal skeletons as a corrupt politician, which is what many people care about

So please stop making this a tribal thing

Peter Obi has demonstrated what anyone seeking the office of a president should do. He has been available, interviewed rigorously, been respectful, has a track record of obeying the law and leading for the people. He did what he needed to do and Nigerians were listening

Peter Obi possesses the character that a Nigerian president needs right now

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Of The Greatest Advantage Peter Obi Has Over Other Contestants by OmoFiditi: 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
pointblank247:

It is not about Igbo or whatever. My polling unit in Kwara voted LP. We are largely yorubas. Stop this nonsense urchin.

We voted Light (LP) against darkness and thieves (APC and PDP).

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Of The Greatest Advantage Peter Obi Has Over Other Contestants by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
OmoFiditi:

It is not about Igbo or whatever. My polling unit in Kwara voted LP. We are largely yorubas. Stop this nonsense urchin.

Comrade tell am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Greatest Advantage Peter Obi Has Over Other Contestants by pointblank247(m): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
olgaa14:
Every body knows this one naa
Re: One Of The Greatest Advantage Peter Obi Has Over Other Contestants by Deogratias0030(m): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
OmoFiditi:

God bless ur generations!!! This is how politics should be

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Greatest Advantage Peter Obi Has Over Other Contestants by Legitisreal: 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
Oga time for propaganda is over

Na votes dem dey count now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Greatest Advantage Peter Obi Has Over Other Contestants by Lipscomb(m): 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lol you are right but not absolutely people are voting against APC just because the maltreated Buhari government does.
Re: One Of The Greatest Advantage Peter Obi Has Over Other Contestants by pointblank247(m): 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
OmoFiditi:

bros why are you attacking me when we are on the same side ? Peter Obi is a national project not Igbo project, I was only trying to point out one of his advantages that people ignored. I am OBIDIENT biko not urchin

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Greatest Advantage Peter Obi Has Over Other Contestants by Egoat(m): 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Una don start this una madness.
Re: One Of The Greatest Advantage Peter Obi Has Over Other Contestants by Nazgul: 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
OmoFiditi:

May God bless you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Greatest Advantage Peter Obi Has Over Other Contestants by ecolime(m): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2023
olgaa14:
Exactly

APC's undoing was allowing Tinubu use money to hijack their party primaries.

Dem no fit mess Osinbajo up this way.

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Greatest Advantage Peter Obi Has Over Other Contestants by Burruchaga71(m): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
pointblank247:

Meanwhile i have bought myself a carton of Hero beer for celebration. Mama nkoli is arrenging three goat heads for me and friends tomorrow morning.
Nwanne biko make I join you.
Re: One Of The Greatest Advantage Peter Obi Has Over Other Contestants by Kingspin(m): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Is unfortunate, people vote for tribe and religion
Re: One Of The Greatest Advantage Peter Obi Has Over Other Contestants by descarado: 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
Will you stop that.
You guys never learn.
Wi6hout non igbos supporting pbi, he is going nowhere.
Enough.
Shun tribalism. It has killed Nigeria.
If obi wins, a new dawn in Nigerian history has began.
Re: One Of The Greatest Advantage Peter Obi Has Over Other Contestants by Nwaide01: 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
pointblank247:

I beg to disagree with you it's simple because youths are tied of the status quo coupled with candidates the major parties selected.
Re: One Of The Greatest Advantage Peter Obi Has Over Other Contestants by CHARLOE(m): 9:31am On Feb 26, 2023
socialmediaman:
This has little to nothing to do about tribe

If APC had presented Osinbajo as candidate, it would’ve been a tough one for Peter Obi because though Osinbajo is part of Buhari’s failure, he is appealing to many people especially since he has no personal skeletons as a corrupt politician, which is what many people care about

So please stop making this a tribal thing

Peter Obi has demonstrated what anyone seeking the office of a president should do. He has been available, interviewed rigorously, been respectful, has a track record of obeying the law and leading for the people. He did what he needed to do and Nigerians were listening

Peter Obi possesses the character that a Nigerian president needs right now
Louder pls! I'm not Igbo but support PO 100%, people shld stop this tribalism. If Osinbajo had contested, i would've voted for him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes Is The Next Governor Of Lagos Insha Allah / Results At My Polling Unit In Rivers State(see Photos) / See How Tinubu Lied Under Oath In A Nigerian Court Of Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.