Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,586 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:37 PM

Are they Rigging This Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are they Rigging This Election? (846 Views)

State Electoral Commissions Are Governors’ Rigging Tool – El-rufai / Buhari, APC Can't Rig This Election - PDP / 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are they Rigging This Election? by AlaafinOfOyo: 5:44am On Feb 26, 2023
Earlier, Aisha Yesufu asked why results were not uploaded to INEC server.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqnmU09IQY0

Imagine claiming that LP did not get a single vote in a LG. Anyway, I think this is urchin propaganda because it means that in the state capital of a northern state that there is no Southerner, no Christian and no Igbo. This is pure terrorism if this results were actually sent to INEC. Anyway, I doubt it.

Meanwhile, Obi still leads. Let's hope that's not what they're trying to cancel out after all their rigging and voter intimidation in Rivers and Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Are they Rigging This Election? by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 26, 2023
Are there no places where APC and PDP didn't get a single vote? 🙄

You folks complain a lot. I thought you guys were celebrating one polling unit where APC couldn't get a single vote. Now the table is the other way round you are complaining already. I didn't see the APC fans scream rigging or anything like that.

Relax, let them release the result to the public, I mean INEC. Then you can complain properly!

3 Likes

Re: Are they Rigging This Election? by Urchinpainer: 6:04am On Feb 26, 2023
AlaafinOfOyo:

Imagine claiming that LP did not get a single vote in a LG. Anyway, I think this is urchin propaganda because it means that in the state capital of a northern state that there is no Southerner, no Christian and no Igbo. This is pure terrorism if this results were actually sent to INEC. Anyway, I doubt it.

Meanwhile, Obi still leads. Let's hope that's not what they're trying to cancel out after all their rigging and voter intimidation in Rivers and Lagos.

The shock waves has gone into their senses and they resorted to typing rubbish in the name of result.

1 Like

Re: Are they Rigging This Election? by Jones4190(m): 6:16am On Feb 26, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Are there no places where APC and PDP didn't get a single vote? 🙄

You folks complain a lot. I thought you guys were celebrating one polling unit where APC couldn't get a single vote. Now the table is the other way round you are complaining already. I didn't see the APC fans scream rigging or anything like that.

Relax, let them release the result to the public, I mean INEC. Then you can complain properly!
we all know obituary are online hip people, by the time results still coming in they will switch to insults

1 Like

Re: Are they Rigging This Election? by yarimo(m): 7:19am On Feb 26, 2023
Narrations of losers as usual
AlaafinOfOyo:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Sowore's AAC / Election Is Done: My Advice To Fellow Obedients / Peter Obi with another heavy Gaffe by RIDICULING Nigeria LAWYERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.