Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Any Material On This My Project Topic? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Material On This My Project Topic? (458 Views)

Mba Project Topic With Material On Finance / Pls Help Me With Project Topic/material On Bus. Adm/mgt. / Project Topic On Banking Or Finance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Material On This My Project Topic? by EfeEkarume(m): 3:33pm On Sep 13, 2011
Goodday nairalanders, I was presented by my project supervisor my project topic which was titled DETERMINATION OF TEMPERATURE DISTRIBUTION AROUND UMUTU GAS STATION. So far, I and 3 of my project friends has travelled long before to take the measurement I mean the temperature of the gas flaring from a particular point to another which we measured using a digital thermometer and which we submitted the reading to him (project supervisor) but to be frank, I don't really know how to go about this project. I don't even know where to start from. I tried googling it and to my suprise I haven't found any concrete result , still searching though. Why I brought this complaint here is that I believe at least a person might have actually done this before or maybe have an idea about it. So I ask again, if you have any website or link or article you can post please do. I will greatly greatly greatly appreciate. THANKS!ven know where to start from. I tried googling it and to my suprise I haven't found any concrete result , still searching though. Why I brought this complaint here is that I believe at least a person might have actually done this before or maybe have an idea about it. So I ask again, if you have any website or link or article you can post please do. I will greatly greatly greatly appreciate. THANKS!

(1) (Reply)

Wisdom / Unn Nnsugbe Postume Result 2011 Is Out,check.08061517189.by Nwosu Michael Aka{mike Richmond}. / Details Of Doctoral Study Esp In The Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.