Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

I Need Help With Python, Please - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Help With Python, Please (327 Views)

Learn How To Create Websites With Python(Django Web Framework) / Learning Python Please Help / MY JOURNEY WITH PYTHON!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Python, Please by rottable(m): 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2023
I am a newbie to Python programming. How can I change these three dots (...) to command prompt (>>>) on python.

I am stuck on the “if else statement“.

Re: I Need Help With Python, Please by Ynix(m): 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
rottable:
I am a newbie to Python programming. How can I change these three dots (...) to command prompt (>>>wink on python.

Use chatgpt chat.openai.com
Re: I Need Help With Python, Please by rottable(m): 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ynix:

Use chatgpt chat.openai.com

Okay, I will try it now. Thanks
Re: I Need Help With Python, Please by Deicide: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Enter * 2
Re: I Need Help With Python, Please by DMCA: 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
rottable:
I am a newbie to Python programming. How can I change these three dots (...) to command prompt (>>>wink on python.

You didn't show the whole code.

From the part that appeared at the top, It is obvious you didn't indent the condition of your if statement.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Know Any Legit APP Or Site To Earn Cash Using A Mobile Phone ? / Recursion In Programming And What It Means. / Create A Website Like Https://trendybeatz.com/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.