Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Devotion - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Devotion (871 Views)

photo of the day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Devotion by dashkk(m): 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2007
Devotion
Dave went on a business trip for a few days. When he returned, his wife reported that the dog really missed him. "She spent every night at the front door, waiting for you to come home," she said.

"What an example of devotion," Dave replied. "I wonder if you'd be that concerned about me?"

"Honey," she answered, "if you were gone overnight, and I didn't know where you were, you can be sure I'd be waiting for you at the front door."
Re: Devotion by Migines(m): 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2007
Of cause, nd wit a golf club in hand.
Re: Devotion by clemcykul(f): 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2007
with long nails to scratch his eyes out of course!!!!
and a sign that reads 'no sex for you'! grin
Re: Devotion by dashkk(m): 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2007
;d
Re: Devotion by dashkk(m): 5:02pm On Sep 03, 2007
;d
Re: Devotion by mimiko(f): 1:41pm On Sep 04, 2007
and fuming nostrils and her mouth spiting out fire raging on how confi he should be on the couch grin wink

(1) (Reply)

Serious Quotes / Deaf Couple / The Feeling Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.