Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / . (2032 Views)

Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha / Air Suspension Issues / Armor Bulletproof Suv's For Nigeria Army General's @ Combat. See Pics (2) (3) (4)

Re: . by zoedew: 5:56am On Mar 16, 2023
coachchijioke:

For elevating the 4Runner to a god status, I won't buy it.

No man made thing or created thing should be worshipped.

wink

YOU DONT GET HIS DRIFT!
Re: . by moodyguy: 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2023
blaksril:
Dude, go for a 4runner. I have a gx460, Audi Q7, a camry and corolla. My 4runner is more reliable and efficient than all these combined. A 4runner shouldn't be sold it should be worshipped. wink
And Pathfinder jeep too 1999 model dont sell it ...worship it
Re: . by nativedoctor(m): 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
valarinz:

Hello Sir, pls what year XC90 do you have?

I'm curious as to how an XC90 is good only for taking kids to school and back

2007, I bought it from you last year. Took it to the beach and the soft sand in the car park disgraced me.
All these highlanders, XC90s, Audi q7s are just elevated sedans with limited slip differential to help the vehicle maintain traction on icy roads.
Re: . by valarinz: 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
nativedoctor:

2007, I bought it from you last year. Took it to the beach and the soft sand in the car park disgraced me.
All these highlanders, XC90s, Audi q7s are just elevated sedans with limited slip differential to help the vehicle maintain traction on icy roads.

Ok, so because you took your car into beach sand and you had to push it out, it's now only good for only taking kids for school?

So now, were talking about Icy roads? Beach sand? Lmao, for this our country? What next? You took it to farm and it didn't plough your ridges properly?

Just try and make sure you keep taking the kids to school with the Volvo sha, it's the safest car for them, at least it's good for something 👍🏾
Re: . by nativedoctor(m): 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
valarinz:

Ok, so because you took your car into beach sand and you had to push it out, it's now only good for only taking kids for school?

So now, were talking about Icy roads? Beach sand? Lmao, for this our country? What next? You took it to farm and it didn't plough your ridges properly?

Just try and make sure you keep taking the kids to school with the Volvo sha, it's the safest car for them, at least it's good for something 👍🏾

Safety 100% agreed. Superior quality interior materials. Very comfortable. However not good for a site vehicle.
Re: . by nativedoctor(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2023
valarinz:

If you remember the request properly, the OP wants a vehicle that will double as a construction site vehicle.
Volvo XC90 will not serve as a site vehicle.
Re: . by valarinz: 8:01pm On Apr 01, 2023
nativedoctor:

If you remember the request properly, the OP wants a vehicle that will double as a construction site vehicle.
Volvo XC90 will not serve as a site vehicle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EjNuOym23w

Re: . by ojeysky(m): 12:59am On Apr 10, 2023
@coachchijioke incase you are still looking for that 4runner of prestige. Have got a new arrival 2016 limited edition

10 Steps To Take In Buying The Used Car YOU Want. / Help A Brother Biko. I Need A Good Car, Budget 300k-350k / Where Can One Purchase A Lexus ES 350 Remote Key From?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52