Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Genotype - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Genotype (206 Views)

Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype / My Wife Lied About Her Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genotype by Forbrok: 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
I have a guy who I got pregnant for, when I was 7 months gone the elder sister adviced us to go for a genotype test. When we got there we did the test and the result showed that both of us are AS. We had no option than to keep praying for mercy. I gave birth to my baby he was okay, After 2 years I had to run a test for my baby too but luckily it came out as AS too. The reason I am writing this is that my parents hate this guy. They said over their dead body will they see me get married to him. And on the other hand, I don't love the guy anymore. I am just staying with him out of pity, no atom of love. The guy is really taking care of me, he is the one sponsoring the work I am learning. He gives me money anytime I am in need of it. He was the one that settled my bills when I did an appendix operation. I just need your advice on how to go about it. I am planning on separating from him.......

You can drop an advice here 👉 : [url = www.myfamilypot.com]www.myfamilypot.com[/url]
Re: Genotype by falcon01: 9:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
You are fucking st*pid! Get the f*ck outta here!!!

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Phone / Summer Glute Workout Guide / Pergo Et Perago: 7 Days Timeline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.