Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,479 members, 7,812,473 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

PS4 Help - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PS4 Help (481 Views)

Ps4 Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PS4 Help by KennyRouge: 7:34am On Mar 08, 2023
I bought a new PlayStation 4 PS4 Controller Keeps Disconnecting from the console the pad are full charge please I need solutions to it or should I return the PlayStation 4
Re: PS4 Help by ShopNextDoor: 7:58am On Mar 08, 2023
KennyRouge:
I bought a new PlayStation 4 PS4 Controller Keeps Disconnecting from the console the pad are full charge please I need solutions to it or should I return the PlayStation 4

Are you sure you bought an original dualshock 4 controller?

How much did you buy the new controller? This will tell me what you were supposed to get versus what you were expecting to get

With the console disconnected from power, press ps button on controller and count the specific number of times it blinks. Let us know the number here
Re: PS4 Help by KennyRouge: 1:40pm On Mar 11, 2023
ShopNextDoor:

Are you sure you bought an original dualshock 4 controller?

How much did you buy the new controller? This will tell me what you were supposed to get versus what you were expecting to get

With the console disconnected from power, press ps button on controller and count the specific number of times it blinks. Let us know the number here
I brought the PS4 new with carton and a extra controller for 10k after it disconnected when I press the ps bottom it blink probably 5 or 6 Times before reconnecting back again
Re: PS4 Help by sod09(m): 1:53pm On Mar 11, 2023
Fake bro
Re: PS4 Help by Kasiyya(m): 4:32pm On Mar 11, 2023
KennyRouge:
I brought the PS4 new with carton and a extra controller for 10k after it disconnected when I press the ps bottom it blink probably 5 or 6 Times before reconnecting back again
u bought a fake controller. Original one costs 18k
Re: PS4 Help by ShopNextDoor: 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2023
Kasiyya:
u bought a fake controller. Original one costs 18k

Original cost 18k or more for used

Brand new original is much more than that
Re: PS4 Help by ShopNextDoor: 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2023
KennyRouge:

It appears you bought a fake pad. Sorry about that. At least the person did not charge you more for it. Some do
Re: PS4 Help by Kasiyya(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2023
ShopNextDoor:

Original cost 18k or more for used

Brand new original is much more than that
yeah used actually
Re: PS4 Help by sidvinci(m): 1:34am On Mar 12, 2023
Where and how can one buy original pad ??
Re: PS4 Help by ShopNextDoor: 3:17am On Mar 12, 2023
sidvinci:
Where and how can one buy original pad ??

I have some original used ps4 pad for sale depending on your location

Used Original v2 black pad = 18k (Ikotun Lagos)

Used Original v1 silver pad = 14k (Lagos Island, Lagos)

Used Original v2 black pad = 15-18k (Ijebu Ode, Ogun state)

Click on WhatsApp link in signature below to chat

ShopNextDoor Games WhatsApp 08061179158

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest Way To Kill A Full Squad In Pubg Mobile Lite / Any Member Of Entropia Universe Here? / Post Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.