Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:17 PM

How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help (4626 Views)

Things You Must Know Before Coming To South Africa - A Nairalander In SA / Any Nigerian That Got His/her Canadian Student Visa In South Africa Pls Commet? / Naija In South Africa Pls!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by tope21: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2011
HOW CAN I GET TRAVEL DOCUMENT TO SOUTH AFRICA, PLS HELP
Re: How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by Vicjustice: 1:21pm On Sep 15, 2011
tope21:

HOW CAN I GET TRAVEL DOCUMENT TO SOUTH AFRICA, PLS HELP

If you can't get the travel document, then you can't go there
Re: How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by tayoTFC(m): 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2011
if u get a regular income u can get SA visa with out any agent. just visa fee 19k, hotel accomodation , 5day 30k  total 50k ,  document required

1. statement close to 400k
2.  2 pasport white background
3. international pastport
4.letter of introduction from your employer to embassy stating u are going on vacation or annuall leave
5. application letter for visa whritten by u applicant
6. Certificate of incurporation (CAC) get this from your employer
7.marriage certificate if ( married)
8. wedding pics as evidence.
9.yellow cards /immunisation from local govt. health clinic
10.hotel booking evidence
11. flight booking (u can do this online with out making payment) a day b4 u submitte the document.
etc.
Re: How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by jeffchat: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2011
thanks for the info i have interest as well of going to south africa. is south africa now a good country to go.thanks for the info i have interest as well of going to south africa. is south africa now a good country to go.
Re: How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by babsharon(m): 2:32pm On Sep 15, 2011
hw can someone book flight oooooo cos i abt packaging my document , abeg enlight on
i mean website can someone do dat free
Re: How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by Vicjustice: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2011
babsharon:

hw can someone book flight oooooo cos i abt packaging my document , abeg enlight on
i mean website can someone do dat free
What has flight got to do with document? Please, explain.
Re: How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by cleverdude: 5:23pm On Sep 15, 2011
Pls help! Someone in south africa is tryin to bring me over there. How much in total is it gonna cost him?
Re: How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by naijaspeak(m): 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2011
My question is primary for tayoTFC or any nairalander with reliable info!

I want to confirm from you if the south african embassy require one to book for going and coming ( that is paying for a return ticket ) in the course of processing a visit or tourist visa?

I do know that if one secure admission to study in south africa, the south africa immigration always say that one must book a return ticket to enable one get a study visa. How does it apply to visit visa.

I want to know the job opportunity that are available for Nigerian wishing to work in south africa,

thanks
Re: How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by babsharon(m): 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2011
@ vicjustice, dey required travel itinerary in their requirement
Re: How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by Vicjustice: 9:24pm On Sep 16, 2011
babsharon:

@ vicjustice, dey required travel itinerary in their requirement
   Wrong, totally wrong: Travel Itinerary (or Flight Ticket if you like) is not a requirement for visa application, get it right
Re: How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by Vicjustice: 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2011
tayoTFC:

@ naijaspeak,@Vicjustice, u need evidence of hotel booking and return ticket this is part of the requirment and is most important to SA .note that u can do this free online just vist any hotel website and airline website to do your booking u can do this a day before u submmitt your document at visa collection center at opposite Eti osa local govt. ikoyi lagos.
What airline is it that allows you to make a free booking without payment in full, and yet provide the documentation to aid your visa application?
Re: How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 16, 2011
Vicjustice:

What airline is it that allows you to make a free booking without payment in full, and yet provide the documentation to aid your visa application?
It's possible! no need to go into further details if u don't know about it

Vicjustice:

Wrong, totally wrong: Travel Itinerary (or Flight Ticket if you like) is not a requirement for visa application, get it right
u re totally wrong! it is part of their requirement in NIGERIA [Flight Ticket] - compulsory or your visa will be DENIED!
Re: How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by tayoTFC(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2011
@Vicjustice , ur ignorant/ not ready to learn would not allow me to educate u on how to book flight free, try and package SA visa with out flight booking or hotel reservation and see how ur application will be refuse,
Re: How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by sim4fx(m): 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2012
tayoTFC:

@Vicjustice , ur ignorant/ not ready to learn would not allow me to educate u on how to book flight free, try and package SA visa with out flight booking or hotel reservation and see how ur application will be refuse,

Please Tayo, How can i book for hotel and flight free so i can get the visa and later go for one that is cheap to get to SA?

Which hotel and airline can one book freely?

Thanks man.
Re: How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by collinsfbi(m): 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2012
Unfortunately, I am typing with a phone so I can't quote you guys. First and formost, flight booking is one the visa requirements by South African Embassy in Nigeria so Faakay and TayoFTC is right and Vicjustice is wrong but no airline will allow you to make full booking without payment but you can make seat reservation without payment which is allowed by the South African embassy and you make payment later when your visa is issued, so Vicjustice is right with his defence that no airline will grant full booking without payment.On the other hand, Faakay and TayoFTC are also wrong by using the word "booking" rather than seat reservation. On the other hand, hotel booking is also one of the most important document required before visa is issued and it must be a paid hotel with evidence and this can also be done online.

Most importantly, pls avoid insults while replying to post because we are all here to learn and educate one another.

Gbammm over and out
Re: How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by elijah101(m): 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2012
I am going on my own and i am working for anybody , do i still need to get a

letter of introduction from your employer to embassy stating u are going on vacation or annuall leave

Re: How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by collinsfbi(m): 2:38pm On Feb 29, 2012
@faakay,
I thought your intention was to guide the op not knowing you already have a plan.

Gbammm over and out

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by ausdy(m): 4:24am On Mar 01, 2012
collinsfbi:

@faakay,
I thought your intention was to guide the op not knowing you already have a plan.

Gbammm over and out
my friends pls can any one here tell me what they mean by power of attoney?
they says letter from power of attoney need to be enclosed
Re: How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by collinsfbi(m): 7:28am On Mar 01, 2012
@Buddywalker,

Use a paid hotel booking to get your visa in place of letter of invitation.

@all, power of attorney form/letter is not applicable to tourist/family visa. Below are the comprehensive requirements for tourist/family visa:

Tourist/ Family Visit • Passport, (valid for at least 30 days after the intended stay/departure date from South Africa; at least three unused/blank visa pages). • Fully completed visa application form-(BI84E) – must be completed in black ink and block letters. • Application form-BI84E must be signed by the applicant and signature should match the signature on the passport. • proof of financial means in the form of a 3 months bank statement, or salary advise; • proof of hotel booking, (verifiable) or letter of invitation stating the following: physical address, as well as contact details of the host and host’s name and signature; • certified copy of the host’s ID or copy of residential status, (permanent residence permit or work permit) • Reference/introduction letter from your employer. Letter must have the physical address, as well as contact details of authorised signature’s name, designation and signature; • Vaccination certificate, (yellow fever) If applicant will travel through and stay in yellow fever belt. • Confirmed return/onward air ticket. • two recent (not older than 30 days/1 month) passport size, ( 45mm x 45mm of the picture)photographs • marriage certificate, • Notarised letter of consent for minors, and a full birth certificate. • Copies of passport bio-data pages (photo page and address/parents page if applicable.

With all these, bliv me you are good to go.

Gbammm over and out
Re: How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by collinsfbi(m): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2012
my friends pls can any one here tell me what they mean by power of attorney?
they says letter from power of attoney need to be enclosed

A power of attorney (POA) or letter of attorney is a written authorization to represent or act on another's behalf in private affairs, business, or some other legal matter.

POWER OF ATTORNEY is used in respect of an application for (A) IMMIGRATION PERMIT(S)
OR TEMPORARY RESIDENCE IN THE REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA, OR FOR THE
EXTENSION OF THE VALIDITY THEREOF
(B) SEAMEN VISA
(C) BUSINESS VISA
(D) STUDY PERMIT and others
[See Sections 25 and 26 of the Aliens Control Act, 1991 (Act No. 96 of 1991): Regulation 13A]

Currently, the Immigration Act, 2002 (Act No 13 of 2002) aims to facilitate and simplify the application and issuing process of permits, as well as regulate immigrants by making sure they adhere to certain criteria. As a result of this, Home Affairs, decided to give legal right to various immigration practitioners who are registered with the Department to assist immigrants in putting together their applications for the specific type of permit that they need. In making use of such a practitioner, you are essentially giving them power of attorney to act on your behalf in South Africa, so make sure that they are legitimate and that they are genuinely registered with the Department.

Power of Attorney form is usually completed by the applicant, with a revenue stamp pasted on it

Generally it's not applicable to Tourist/Family visit visa.

Gbammm over and out
Re: How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by kollinsfbi: 8:46am On Mar 01, 2012
[size=14pt]@Justwise & Dis Guy[/size]

Pls unblock Collinsfbi from anti-bot prison and pls let the posts that led to his imprisonment show for Ausdy and benefit of others

Gbammm over and out
Re: How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by futurewise11(m): 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2012
Fully completed visa application form-(BI84E) – must be completed in black ink and block letters. • Application form-BI84E .

Please where will applicant get this form?is it from there website or where?
Re: How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2012
[quote author=tayoTFC]if u get a regular income u can get SA visa with out any agent. just visa fee 19k, hotel accomodation , 5day 30k  total 50k ,  document required

1. statement close to 400k
2.  2 pasport white background
3. international pastport
4.letter of introduction from your employer to embassy stating u are going on vacation or annuall leave
5. application letter for visa whritten by u applicant
7.marriage certificate if ( married)
8. wedding pics as evidence.
9.yellow cards /immunisation from local govt. health clinic
10.hotel booking evidence
11. flight booking (u can do this online with out making payment) a day b4 u submitte the document.
etc.

Hello everyone, I applied for SA visa for me and my daughter since 10th of last month I haven't heard anything from the embassy yet. I called last week and I was told its still under assessment. Does it take this long?
Re: How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by tayoTFC(m): 11:41am On Mar 20, 2012
yes...recentlty cos of the change in the visa outlook..( change from using pen to write on the visa stamp now the stamp is system generated)....Gbam
Re: How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by kaybaby: 8:25am On Jul 02, 2015
Please I need a step by step procedure for flight seat reservation for sa visa application
. I wish to use Kenya aiways, how good is it? Thank you house
Re: How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by Moana(f): 9:11am On Jul 08, 2015
sim4fx:

Please Tayo, How can i book for hotel and flight free so i can get the visa and later go for one that is cheap to get to SA?

Which hotel and airline can one book freely?

Thanks man.

Check which airlines fly to SA go their offices make a booking. They usually give a person 72hours to make the payment to finalise the booking.

Go to www.booking.com look for accommodation you like in which city you plan to stay in and try and get a booking. Or after finding the ideal hotel google their official website contact them directly and make a booking.
Re: How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by PCJAIN: 4:58am On Jan 19, 2017
HI

South Africa Visa common Documents requirement

Passport having validity not less then 30 days and 2 colored passport size photo
Duly filled B1-84 form(Application for Visa)
Prescribed fee Paid receipt
Vaccination certificate for yellow fever(if required)
Statement and/or documentation confirming the purpose and duration of your visit
If you have children (minors) traveling with you or joining in South Africa, you will need to provide the following additional documents
Proof of guardianship or custody or
Consent from the guardian in the case of an unaccompanied minor
Proof of financial means to pay for your living expenses while in South Africa in the form of:
Bank statements
Salary advances
Undertakings by the host(s) in South Africa
Bursary
Medical cover or
Cash available (including credit cards and travellers’ cheques)

New requirements for visiting South Africa – particularly for children – came into effect on 1 June 2015. All children under the age of 18 years who travel into or out of South Africa need the consent of both their parents, and to produce an unabridged birth certificate to get a visa or at a port of entry.

All children under the age of 18 – both local and foreigners – must travel with a valid passport and an unabridged (full) birth certificate stating both parents' names. If the child is travelling alone or with only one parent, then they must also carry an affidavit filled out by the missing parent or parents.

Under the new legislation, South Africans and foreign nationals travelling with children under the age of 18 are required to produce unabridged birth certificates. It is part of the government's commitment to safeguard the best interests of children and prevent child trafficking

The Department of Home Affairs immigration services has equivalent forms for foreign children available online:

Parental consent affidavit
Equivalent document in lieu of unabridged birth certificate

South Africa Visa Types

Visitor Visa.document requirement apart from above common documents
A completed Form BI-84 (application for a visa)
A return or onward ticket
Visa for entertainment industry(similar to Visitor Visa)
Medical Treatment Visa:Issued for a maximum period of six months at a time
A duly completed BI-1738 application form
A letter from your medical practitioner or a medical institution, indicating the reasons/ necessity for treatment, the period of treatment and particulars of the treatment plans in the Republic of South Africa
Details of the person or institution responsible for your medical expenses and hospital fees
Should your medical scheme or employer not be liable for expenses incurred, proof of financial means or medical cover must be submitted
Business Visa document requirement Apart from general document
Foreigners who are contemplating investing in the South African economy by establishing a business or by investing in an existing business in the country must apply for a business visa. As an applicant, you will be required to invest a prescribed financial capital contribution
At least an amount in cash and a capital contribution as determined from time to time by the Minister, is available.
Financial statements for the preceding financial year
The contribution to the national interest of the Republic

You read as many as article possible Check below one who provides the Flight ititnerary and hotel booking document to your email box within a ay

https://travelvisaguru.com/explaining-visa-requirement/southafrica-visa-application-requirement/

Thanks
Re: How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by PCJAIN: 5:00am On Jan 19, 2017
HI

Now a days its easy to get Travel document through Travel website ,I tried below Website who provides the flight itinerary and hotel booking document for minimal fee.

https://travelvisaguru.com/price/
Re: How Can I Get Travl Document To South Africa, Pls Help by MrChris1(m): 5:19am On Jan 19, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Arik Suspends London-abuja Flight From The 25th March / Sleep Boxes In Dubai - What Next ? / Dubai 10 Hour Transit For Nigeria Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.