Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Thread closed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thread closed (644 Views)

Thread closed / Thread closed for security reasons / Thread closed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread closed by stano2(m): 2:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Thread closed
Re: Thread closed by ahnie: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by kelvin1191(m): 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
I bet this is one of these loan company trying to tarnish someones image because he borrowed from them and couldn't pay back.
Forgetting that USA, UK, Japan Nigeria etc dey owe

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed by ahnie: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
kelvin1191:
I bet this is one of these loan company trying to tarnish someones image because he borrowed from them and couldn't pay back.
You have a point Sha,very useless sets of people

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by stano2(m): 5:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
kelvin1191:
Can you imagine your reasoning. Have you checked my accounts and when it was registered.
So I’ll just come here and spew trash??

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by stano2(m): 5:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
ahnie:

You have a point Sha,very useless sets of people
Please i have no idea of what you are talking about.
If you can help out, I’ll kindly appreciate.
Re: Thread closed by kelvin1191(m): 6:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
stano2:
Can you imagine your reasoning. Have you checked my accounts and when it was registered.
So I’ll just come here and spew trash??

Present your evidence/transaction(s) with the guy else, your modus operandi looks like one of those loan sharks. I maintain my stand. Your nairaland account is not a testament

1 Like

Re: Thread closed by stano2(m): 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
kelvin1191:

Present your evidence/transaction(s) with the guy else, your modus operandi looks like one of those loan sharks. I maintain my stand. Your nairaland account is not a testament
okay asa. You are of no assistance. Maybe you are the criminal in question.
Re: Thread closed by kelvin1191(m): 10:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
[quote author=stano2 post=121715142] okay asa. You are of no assistance. Maybe you are the criminal in question.

Present your case with evidence. Character assassination is a serious crime. You can't come here with a picture of someone with his female companion and expect me to join you in this. Present your evidence!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out As Two Shops Get Destroyed And Drinks Stolen (video) / Abuja Customer Absconds With N55m Benz During Test Drive” / Is This Woman To Be Congratulated Or Not ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.