Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Issue Of CONCERN - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Issue Of CONCERN (394 Views)

Man Raises Concern Over Cracked Basement Pillar At The Lagos Airport (Photo) / “I Don Commot My Hand For Anything Wey Concern Nigeria” – Man Said As He Departs / Zero Visibility At Toll/7up Road, A Case For Serious Concern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issue Of CONCERN by KinqPromise: 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
Why is it that most people who relocate abroad suddenly become YouTubers and bloggers? AND MOST OF THEM WANT TO DISCOURAGE PEOPLE PLANNING TO TRAVEL

This thinq tire me abi na PART OF THE HUSTLING there
Re: Issue Of CONCERN by ednut1(m): 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
KinqPromise:
Why is it that most people who relocate abroad suddenly become YouTubers and bloggers? AND MOST OF THEM WANT TO DISCOURAGE PEOPLE PLANNING TO TRAVEL

its what gives them views. More views equals more money from youtube. Only someone who doesn’t want to travel in the first place can be discouraged from japa. The people complaining never want to come back to Nigeria regardless

2 Likes

Re: Issue Of CONCERN by sihamey: 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
KinqPromise:

Lol I had same concern too. What I came to discover is that the reality is done on them so they don’t have choice than to hustle as a YouTuber creating content and still beg us in Nigeria to subscribe for their channel wink No job there that’s why they end up as skit makers abroad. After all the Jakpa….. ! The hustle is real
Re: Issue Of CONCERN by pansophist(m): 12:16am On Mar 15, 2023
And their contents mostly centered mostly on visa issues, life in Canada/UK, how they made it abroad, etc, as if living abroad itself is an achievement. Lol
Re: Issue Of CONCERN by Karleb(m): 2:41am On Mar 15, 2023
Because they are devil incarnate. These same people never complained while in Nigeria. undecided undecided
Re: Issue Of CONCERN by Sweetvie: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
Side hustle

(1) (Reply)

UK Bars Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Family By January / Is It Possible To Bypass Travel Agents In Japa Process? / Four Legal Routes For Nigerians To Relocate To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.