Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,510 members, 7,816,231 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (2294 Views)

If You Cannot Vote The PDP,please Do NOT Vote For Gbadebo Vivour - Reno Omokri / Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners / 7,200 Joysticks Found In A Ship From Nigeria, Impounded In China - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by siesmyencounter: 1:37am On Mar 17, 2023

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: . by sulakishop(m): 1:47am On Mar 17, 2023
May your wish be granted for you,
May the highest rigger wins!

siesmyencounter:
It was a situation of Sorrows and Pains when i saw a widow and her son cried as the money they had on them was not enough to win the Aunction bidding .

Going ,Going ,Gone ,This Young Man only source of Livelihood was gone ,Another owner taking Over his Vehicle before his very eyes .

All pleas Fell on the deaf ears of the Lagos state Govt. Authorities .

I was Having a serious Challenges when it has already escaped my mind taking a wrong lane ,oga you should have followed this lane ,Just a simple Corrections as first time Offender before i knew it ,Chai ! Awon Lastma ti Sorround motor mi .

They Impounded it .

I got my Vehicle free .

Excuse of Cash Scarcity was given by Sanwo Olu reasons he Allowed People to get there Vehicles back ....Iro Patapata ni ooo ,It is For Campaign ...Why now ,All of a Sudden Kindness .

Once they Win they turn back to be the Hyena again ,See Lastma now ,They are the Most Friendly .

Ambode Performed Wonderfully ,Was he allowed for second term ? Why are we saying samwo olu should be allowed for second term because he Performed
.. grin. Me ,My Household ,Friends ,Our Votes is for Gbadebo ...if he likes he can come from the Moon it is not our Business .

I would never vote for Pretence .

This is Democracy and not Impositioncracy

Vote Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour ...Let an Original Lagosian Rule Lagos for the First time not Omo Atanhunrinwa ...

Oba saying it is not the turn of another Aspirants but the one he Prefers, An Agbero Threatnening People that they must Vote for Sanwo Olu .

If GRV Wins or not ,Kosi Wahala ,My own is that i votes for my Conscience not Imposition.

Mind you ...Before you call me IPOB because i do not Suports Sanwo Olu ...Yes i be Omo igbo ...
Lobatan ...

Re: . by waynetee(m): 1:59am On Mar 17, 2023
All Osus are possesed with the spirit of working in vain all the time, yours can never be an exemption cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by speaktome(m): 2:26am On Mar 17, 2023
siesmyencounter:
It was a situation of Sorrows and Pains when i saw a widow and her son cried as the money they had on them was not enough to win the Aunction bidding .

Going ,Going ,Gone ,This Young Man only source of Livelihood was gone ,Another owner taking Over his Vehicle before his very eyes .

I was Having a serious Challenges when it has already escaped my mind taking a wrong lane ,oga you should have followed this lane ,Just a simple Corrections as first time Offender before i knew it ,Chai ! Awon Lastma ti Sorround motor mi .

They Impounded it .

I got my Vehicle free .

Excuse of Cash Scarcity was given by Sanwo Olu reasons he Allowed People to get there Vehicles back ....Iro Patapata ni ooo ,It is For Campaign ...Why now ,All of a Sudden Kindness .

Once they Win they turn back to be the Hyena again ,See Lastma now ,They are the Most Friendly .

Ambode Performed Wonderfully ,Was he allowed for second term ? Why are we saying samwo olu should be allowed for second term because he Performed
.. grin. Me ,My Household ,Friends ,Our Votes is for Gbadebo ...if he likes he can come from the Moon it is not our Business .

Vote Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour ...Let an Original Lagosian Rule Lagos for the First time not Omo Atanhunrinwa ...

Oba saying it is not the turn of another Aspirants but the one he Prefers, An Agbero Threatnening People that they must Vote for Sanwo Olu .

If GRV Wins or not ,Kosi Wahala ,My own is that i votes for my Conscience not Imposition.

Mind you ...Before you call me IPOB because i do not Suports Sanwo Olu ...Yes i be Omo igbo ...
Lobatan ...

For making the right choice, you shall live to eat the fruits of your Labour!

It is well with you...

Eluu P!
Eluuu P!
Vivour Nwannem!!!

#MySignature
#Mybusiness

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by OlawaleBammie: 3:59am On Mar 17, 2023
Osus.... the greatest losers of all times grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Femmyfamous4u(m): 4:00am On Mar 17, 2023
siesmyencounter:

They Impounded it .

I got my Vehicle free .

Lobatan ...

You're entitled to your choice which is the beauty of democracy. GRV was also imposed by labour party. Sanwoolu will win again.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 5:26am On Mar 17, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

You're entitled to your choice which is the beauty of democracy. GRV was also imposed by labour party. Sanwoolu will win again.

Femi,

I appreciate your gentlemanly reply. even though I do not support APC, but I respect you for stating your choice and keeping it civil.

may the best man for Lagos state win

Kudos my SW brother.

6 Likes

Re: . by BigBrother9ja: 5:39am On Mar 17, 2023
siesmyencounter:

They Impounded it .

I got my Vehicle free .

Lobatan ...

That's your headache
Vote whoever you like but Sanwolu will still win.
WE TOLD YOU THE SAME THING FOR TINUBU, BUT OSUS REFUSED TO USE THEIR SENSE...

I blame the lasma that released your higer-purchase motor.
WHEN YOU COMMIT A CRIME, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY FOR IT.
THERE'S NO IGNORANCE IN CRIME

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Throwback: 5:39am On Mar 17, 2023
It is your type that have accidents like the bus driver who ignored warnings and pleas until he found himself on the path of a moving train.

Guess what?

After killing passengers and maiming more for life, he is the one now pleading to be forgiven.

Traffic rules are for the benefit of everyone.

While I do not condone the excesses of LASTMA, I will never entertain the wickedness and selfishness of the driver who wants to benefit on the road to the detriment and loss of lives of other road users.

These are the unrepentant offenders who want to live in a sane society while they remain insane.

Shame on you, and even more shame on Sanwo-Olu for releasing vehicles to traffic offenders without the due penalty that is enshrined in the law of Lagos State.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Throwback: 5:43am On Mar 17, 2023
Many have died owing to what the traffic offenders consider a simple 1st time offence.

If only the victims had a spare life to accommodate 1st time offenders. Or those now handicapped could grow a new leg after a miracle session in the church.

If only.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by blackpanda: 5:45am On Mar 17, 2023
siesmyencounter:

They Impounded it .

I got my Vehicle free .

Lobatan ...

Goodluck with your voting, i wish u safety. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by heffem(m): 6:15am On Mar 17, 2023
I doubt this post hitting front page..... If you live and drive in Lagos, you'd understand the Op better. These guys on the road are beasts. It's just unfortunate that we are all out for our selfish interest alone. I'm a Yoruba, born-and-bred here in Lagos, but will rather do my business legitimately than hurt people and say I'm hustling..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by siesmyencounter: 6:48am On Mar 17, 2023
Throwback:
Many have died owing to what the traffic offenders consider a simple 1st time offence.

If only the victims had a spare life to accommodate 1st time offenders. Or those now handicapped could grow a new leg after a miracle session in the church.

If only.
Sanwo Olu Would not have released the Vehicles if it is not Election time .

He is desperate for Votes .Overnite and Ingenuine Kindness .

Same Pretence Politicians are known for .

Amobode Performed Greatly ,He was stopped ,Performance is different from Democracy ...Sanwo Olu Performance is not Votes.

GRV all the way ...

1 Like

Re: . by siesmyencounter: 6:57am On Mar 17, 2023
heffem:
I doubt this post hitting front page..... If you live and drive in Lagos, you'd understand the Op better. These guys on the road are beasts. It's just unfortunate that we are all out for our selfish interest alone. I'm a Yoruba, born-and-bred here in Lagos, but will rather do my business legitimately than hurt people and say I'm hustling..
Every Impounded Vehicles are not Worth Impounding .

Stop the Hypocrisy ,Most of the Auntorities Offcials are Always setting traps for people ,

A first time driver in an area ,may not know a road is one way ,These Wicked Officials would keep the one wsy sign sooooo hidden .Once they gets you,they will rush you ,Get key from you with Police ,Impound your vehicle .

This Happened live arround Yaba before Unilag ,This man even asked ,People arround told him to drive on ,Maybe it is there Agents .

Wicked Soul.

For those of your Saying Traffic Offenders ,Not All ...I was born In Lawanson ,Surulere Ikate here in Lagos ...grew up here ...GRV all the way ...

2 Likes

Re: . by 9jahotblog: 6:59am On Mar 17, 2023
siesmyencounter:

They Impounded it .

I got my Vehicle free .

Lobatan ...

good one from you, GRV wins the March 18th governorship election. No doubt about that. GRV is the people’s choice

1 Like

Re: . by siesmyencounter: 7:03am On Mar 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Osus.... the greatest losers of all times grin grin grin
Because i choose GRV over your Choice ..Sanwo Olu ..

They cannot Make Comments without being Insultive ...rule No.2

Moderator Please take note .

1 Like

Re: . by siesmyencounter: 7:05am On Mar 17, 2023
waynetee:
All Osus are possesed with the spirit of working in vain all the time, yours can never be an exemption cheesy

Funny Enough not all Yorubas are Tribalist ,Many are Voting who they like .

1 Like

Re: . by siesmyencounter: 7:09am On Mar 17, 2023
9jahotblog:
good one from you, GRV wins the March 18th governorship election. No doubt about that. GRV is the people’s choice
...Honestly ...Lagos Needs to be Freed from The Shackles of the same Circle of Power Mongers ...

I have always Voted APC, I'm going for GRV ..

I refused to be Remoted .

GRV all the Way ..Original Lagosian...
Re: . by tamdun: 7:09am On Mar 17, 2023
Who does know that u Igbos will never vote sanwolu,na mumu sanwolu dey make me vex,he should have given u guys wike treatment
Re: . by AdaojoTheUrchin: 7:12am On Mar 17, 2023
blackpanda:

Goodluck with your voting, i wish u safety. grin

He will be safe, but if MC Oluomo brings violence, we will raise the temperature all the way to Abuja. Na Oluomo go destroy Thievnuubu's ambition las las. grin
Re: . by Cantonese: 7:14am On Mar 17, 2023
Ransomware:

Femi,

I appreciate your gentlemanly reply. even though I do not support APC, but I respect you for stating your choice and keeping it civil.

may the best man for Lagos state

Kudos my SW brother.

That’s the way it should be. Unfortunately this forum has too many uncouth teenagers and young school leavers, who just comment aimlessly and irresponsibly.

Sanwo Olu and GVR are both people of Lagos, just like a lot of us. Democracy thrives on freedom of choice. We are OBIdient and our reason clearly is rooted in the need for proper democratic tenets. We want a decent nation that can compete with other nations of its level in terms of development. Our professionals run away everyday as the do not get reward for their efforts. We need a country that we can be proud of.

Labour Party has charted the path and we follow seamlessly.

Sanwo Olu daily makes his efforts for a better city. We see clearly that his hands are tied by the powers that be. Now let’s have a change for proper accounting and a more civil and organized society. If GVR fails, we do the needful with our PVCs and get a better person.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: . by searchng4love: 7:17am On Mar 17, 2023
siesmyencounter:
Every Impounded Vehicles are not Worth Impounding .

Stop the Hypocrisy ,Most of the Auntorities Offcials are Always setting traps for people ,

A first time driver in an area ,may not know a road is one way ,These Wicked Officials would keep the one wsy sign sooooo hidden .Once they gets you,they will rush you ,Get key from you with Police ,Impound your vehicle .

This Happened live arround Yaba before Unilag ,This man even asked ,People arround told him to drive on ,Maybe it is there Agents .

Wicked Soul.

For those of your Saying Traffic Offenders ,Not All ...I was born In Lawanson ,Surulere Ikate here in Lagos ...grew up here ...GRV all the way ...
Although I support Sanwoolu but I fully understand the irresponsible behaviour and thuggery of the lastma in Lagos

1 Like

Re: . by OlawaleBammie: 7:38am On Mar 17, 2023
siesmyencounter:
Because i choose GRV over your Choice ..Sanwo Olu ..

ooh, well... Ur cohort are the masters when it come to insulting people.

And besides, we don't know why u chose grv over sanwo-olu..at least a case can be made for obi over tinubu
Re: . by siesmyencounter: 7:45am On Mar 17, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

That's your headache
Vote whoever you like but Sanwolu will still win.
WE TOLD YOU THE SAME THING FOR TINUBU, BUT OSUS REFUSED TO USE THEIR SENSE...

I blame the lasma that released your higer-purchase motor.
WHEN YOU COMMIT A CRIME, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY FOR IT.
THERE'S NO IGNORANCE IN CRIME
Which Crime ? Which Hire Purchase Motor
Re: . by siesmyencounter: 7:51am On Mar 17, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
ooh, well... Ur cohort are the masters when it come to insulting people.

And besides, we don't know why u chose grv over sanwo-olu..at least a case can be made for obi over tinubu
Where are the Cohorts ,How do you identify one .

Must everyone supports Sanwo Olu ?

Does every Hausas ,Fulani Supports Atiku
Does every Igbos Supports Obi .

Offcourse not all Yorubas Supports Tinubu.

Are we in a Monarchy That everyone must sleep and put his head in one place .

Why are you supporting Sanwo Olu..For Continuity ,Because he performed ..Ambode did too but the same Circle of Selfish Conspiracy stopped him...

As for me ,I say No..

GRV all the way ..The Original Lagos Boy ..
Re: . by Buckeyemedia1: 8:00am On Mar 17, 2023
siesmyencounter:
Sanwo Olu Would not have released the Vehicles if it is not Election time .

He is desperate for Votes .Overnite and Ingenuine Kindness .

Same Pretence Politicians are known for .

Amobode Performed Greatly ,He was stopped ,Performance is different from Democracy ...Sanwo Olu Performance is not Votes.

GRV all the way ...
His party Apc selected him amongst the others, Akinwunmi Ambode supposedly performed in your assertion & his party subsequently removed him, Are you are card carrying member of the APC, who are you a busybody interloper to complain about the internal affairs of their political party?

You sound like a confused Humbug? Although you have rightfully confessed to been an Ipobian, because only Hypocrites pretend to mourn more than the bereaved.
Re: . by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 8:03am On Mar 17, 2023
Laws are supposed to be obeyed, simple and you are free to waste your vote, only one vote.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Trapnews: 8:09am On Mar 17, 2023
Ransomware:

Femi,

may the best man for Lagos state

Kudos my SW brother.
Tomorrow's election is beyond competence, a tribe has been threatened in their territory and there will be consequences. Some people will not live beyond tomorrow, you can call it war, we do not care.

Re: . by siesmyencounter: 8:35am On Mar 17, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
His party Apc selected him amongst the others, Akinwunmi Ambode supposedly performed in your assertion & his party subsequently removed him, Are you are card carrying member of the APC, who are you a busybody interloper to complain about the internal affairs of their political party?

You sound like a confused Humbug? Although you have rightfully confessed to been an Ipobian, because only Hypocrites pretend to mourn more than the bereaved.
A card Carrying Member ,Fortunately i stop being A Zombie to be Issued order on who to Vote for ...Ambode Performed well ,That was not a personal assertion,Does few Party leaders that comes together to foist Another Candidates on Other party members stands for Democracy ?

The right to votes for whoever anyone wants stays .

I left APC and Joined L P My Choice .GRV All the way,Be Matured to be able to respect other people choice rather than Exhibiting Unnecesary Pains ...GRV All the way again ..
Re: . by siesmyencounter: 8:39am On Mar 17, 2023
Trapnews:

Tomorrow's election is beyond competence, a tribe has been threatened in their territory and there will be consequences. Some people will not live beyond tomorrow, you can call it war, we do not care.
Lagos should be Governed for once by a Genuine indigene not Fake ones from other states that lay claim to lagos .

If there are any Tribe that is Threatened it is the Original Lagosians..

GRV all the Way .
Re: . by siesmyencounter: 8:46am On Mar 17, 2023
BlakKluKluxKlan:
Laws are supposed to be obeyed, simple and you are free to waste your vote, only one vote.
Which Laws ..You make Laws ...You set Traps ,Gets Innocent People use the Law to Make them cry.

Heart of Men Desperately Wicked .

You get to Cele Ijesha ,No signs ,You ask these Lastma ,They tell you this way is the right one ,You drive on ,Another group are waiting at the front .

They grab you ..Show you the very hidden sign where it is ...They Bill u or impound your motor.

Truth is no more ...

One Vote ,Yes ...At least i'm happy i vote for choice not for stipends ,Not the one i'm being forced to do ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Mocks Tinubu Over Certificate Scandal: Video / Aerial Video: Is Akure One Of The Most Greenest And Neatest City In Nigeria? / Britain Waged War On Igbos To Stop Them From Selling Each Other - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.