Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (701 Views)

******* / Dell Precision M3800 4k Display Core I7 / Precision m3800 for sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ionsman: 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
Re: . by ionsman: 11:57pm On Mar 27, 2023
Re: . by CallmeTrinity: 1:23am On Mar 28, 2023
I can give you 160k
Re: . by ionsman: 2:15am On Mar 28, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
I can give you 160k

You try. grin
Re: . by CallmeTrinity: 2:20am On Mar 28, 2023
ionsman:

You try. grin

Oga fück off if you don't want mbok. The economy is hard and no one gives a fūck about laptop these days , of it's not good no one cares
Re: . by ionsman: 2:26am On Mar 28, 2023
Re: . by CallmeTrinity: 2:31am On Mar 28, 2023
ionsman:

Lol… You’ve guts. Thanks for showing interest btw.

Guts for a dell running just 2gb dedicated quadro ? Oga who is deceiving you?

160k is very okay. Things are hard now or are you a scammer ?
Re: . by ionsman: 2:36am On Mar 28, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Guts for a dell running just 2gb dedicated quadro ? Oga who is deceiving you?

160k is very okay. Things are hard now or are you a scammer ?

Go and get it for 160k now. You don’t have to get this particular one. Go to Computer village and get it for 160k since you know so much about laptops and their appropriate prices. So if I agree to sell this laptop to you for 160k, you won’t be scared? Yes I am a scammer, but I don’t want to scam you of 160k. Now run along!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by CallmeTrinity: 2:38am On Mar 28, 2023
ionsman:

Go and get it for 160k now. You don’t have to get this particular one. Go to Computer village and get it for 160k since you know so much about laptops and their appropriate prices. So if I agree to sell this laptop to you for 160k, you won’t be scared? Yes I am a scammer, but I don’t want to scam you of 160k. Now run along!

Do you really have this laptop for sale? You claimed you are on pH ? Are you at garrison/ ogunabali? What is your shop number ?

Does this laptop exist or are you trying to scam people?
Re: . by ionsman: 2:43am On Mar 28, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Do you really have this laptop for sale? You claimed you are on pH ? Are you at garrison/ ogunabali? What is your shop number ?

Does this laptop exist or are you trying to scam people?

You joined Nairaland this year but you feel I who has been here for 12 years is a scammer! grin

Something must be wrong with your head! Please stop polluting my thread with your unnecessary responses .

A serious buyer will know if I’m a scammer. Not a thief like you who wants to buy such a laptop for 160k. Kuku carry Gun.
Re: . by CallmeTrinity: 6:05am On Mar 28, 2023
ionsman:

You joined Nairaland this year but you feel I who has been here for 12 years is a scammer! grin

Something must be wrong with your head! Please stop polluting my thread with your unnecessary responses .

A serious buyer will know if I’m a scammer. Not a thief like you who wants to buy such a laptop for 160k. Kuku carry Gun.

Why are you avoiding my question? Where is your shop at garrison/ ogunabali? Or are you those thieves who lures so called buyers and robs them here in PH?

You must be a kidnapper or a thief.

Tell us your shop location let someone come and verify if you are real
Re: . by bootyeater: 8:38am On Mar 28, 2023
300k for a laptop with 2gb GPU? And a CPU that doesn't even have turbo frequency mode for heavy tasks?

Let's not also forget that the thing is 7 years old.

Kuku carry gun and force people to buy it.
This thing nor suppose even reach 200k
Re: . by eteebanky1: 10:21am On Mar 28, 2023
Why did you censor some system properties in that image, you're not sincere

You wan make person buy this 9ja used 8 years laptop 300k, with poor graphics properties

You must be high on Oshogbo weed
Re: . by ionsman: 11:33am On Mar 28, 2023
eteebanky1:
Why did you censor some system properties in that image, you're not sincere

You wan make person buy this 9ja used 8 years laptop 300k, with poor graphics properties

You must be high on Oshogbo weed

You people are terrible human beings. You don’t want to buy but you just come and badmouth then move on. It’s clearly stated there that it’s negotiable. Are you people normal at all? What kind of wickedness is this?

The three of you who have come here to drop snide remarks seems to be trolls judging by your comments on viewing your profile. I won’t be surprised if it’s same person with different accounts. Keep it up.

Na so dem go yeye una hustle too. Wicked souls
Re: . by ionsman: 11:36am On Mar 28, 2023
Available
Re: . by Adewale1603(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2023
ionsman:

You people are terrible human beings. You don’t want to buy but you just come and badmouth then move on. It’s clearly stated there that it’s negotiable. Are you people normal at all? What kind of wickedness is this?

The three of you who have come here to drop snide remarks seems to be trolls judging by your comments on viewing your profile. I won’t be surprised if it’s same person with different accounts. Keep it up.

Na so dem go yeye una hustle too. Wicked souls
I will advise you to delete this thread and create another one. Cos those trolls will spoil business for you.
Re: . by ionsman: 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2023
Adewale1603:
I will advise you to delete this thread and create another one. Cos those trolls will spoil business for you.

It’s so painful

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!!!!!!!!!Google Pixel 4xl / SOLD!!! / Open Box Iphone 15 Pro For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.