Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,905 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Help !!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help !!! (463 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help !!! by itsvicky(f): 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2023
Hello House,
Pls, am a young lady of about 27yrs and an indigene of Ondo State. I obtained a National Diploma in Environmental Health from College of health, Kogi state with an Upper Credit result, but could not further due to financial difficulties. I'm the first child of the family and have tried many things which is not yielding result before I start collecting thrift to sustain. I am using this opportunity to plead with people who can link me up with a good source of income or opportunity(except fornicating cos I can never do it) or better still, an opportunity to practice my profession. I've applied for jobs but as usual, employment is based on connection or done secretly in my state. Anyone with a government connection or an income opportunity should kindly come to my aid and help a sister. I really want to help my Family and I cross my Heart to be grateful and never disappoint you. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Intro To SCF ( Standard Cross Finance ) Public Chain / "Finally Discovered'' / I Need A.G.O In Ibadan 33,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.