Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

I Want To ... - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Want To ... (513 Views)

Should I Serve In Zamfara Or Redeploy? / Emeje Chinonye: Female Corper Dies In Borno State (photos) / We Sent You To Serve Not To Do Evangelism, NYSC DG Warns Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To ... by SafariHunter(m): 4:04pm On Apr 10, 2023
D

Re: I Want To ... by Offpointng: 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
SafariHunter:
Hi PCM's. I have been thinking about a suitable state to be posted to for my service year (my spirit keeps pushing for Maiduguri, I no dey dull my spiritman, e help me top my class..lol).

Like I stated above, I no go pay shi shi to anyone but if you are moved by the spirit abeg help if you can.

One of the best places you can ever serve tbh. I wanted to go there to but momma's tear din let me but I wish I did

1 Like

Re: I Want To ... by SafariHunter(m): 4:14pm On Apr 10, 2023
Offpointng:

One of the best places you can ever serve tbh. I wanted to go there to but momma's tear din let me but I wish I did

Eyaaaa
Abeg incase Sha you get way abeg help
Re: I Want To ... by muyico(m): 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
I only pity ur parent?

1 Like

Re: I Want To ... by MrLeon: 5:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hello guys,
Looking for easy processing of your NYSC application* *and a desired location for service... search no more as our services provide* *you with the following;*
*•Direct posting*
*•Redeployment*
*•Relocation.*
*We are trusted and very reliable*

Re: I Want To ... by SafariHunter(m): 9:41am On Apr 13, 2023
muyico:
I only pity ur parent?

Lol

No risk no reward bro

(1) (Reply)

Information For Batch 'C ' Post It Here.. / . / Honeycomb In Austerity Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.