Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

I Need Help With My Assignment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Help With My Assignment (164 Views)

Can I Pay Someone To Do My Assignment In Australia? / Please Can Somebody In Law Help Me With My Assignment. I Am Ready To Pay / Do My Assignment Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Assignment by quolahpoh: 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2023
Good day gurus in the house. I have this assignment that I have been struggling to do because of difficulties in accessing materials.

Please how can I access UK web articles and journals to solve this assignment.

I have used chrome but its giving me mostly Nigerian search outcomes and I have two weeks deadline.

Please I need advice and suggestions.

Image attached below. Thanks.

Re: I Need Help With My Assignment by Creamcrest(m): 1:37pm On Apr 13, 2023
Probably you should use VPN or super anonymous browsers.Set it to uk.
Re: I Need Help With My Assignment by quolahpoh: 11:44am On Apr 14, 2023
Creamcrest:
Probably you should use VPN or super anonymous browsers.Set it to uk.

Please I need VPN suggestions that I can use that's free please.

And the browsers, how can I get them

Thanks so much sir.

(1) (Reply)

TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Answer Key 25 April 2023 Expected Cut Off Marks / World Bank, FG Commend Obaseki’s Strides In Education, As Edo Reels Gains Of Ref / Education, Bed Rock For Sustainable Development Of Every Society Says Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.