Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Missing Person - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Missing Person (344 Views)

Sotannde Kodir: Missing Person in Ibadan Explosion ( See Photo) / Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) / Katsina Flood: Corpse Of Missing Bride Recovered In Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Missing Person by jessyzin(f): 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2023
Dear Fam,

My in-law by name Mr Peter traveled to Abuja to receive a car( New Siena) on Thursday, since Thursday till date we’ve not heard anything from him nor have we been able to trace his car

Last communication with him was @ 9:21pm, where he was heard over the phone saying “ I want to park I want to park’’ since then no news of his way about and his number has been switched off

I called PRO Abuja after explaining everything, we were asked to make entry in the state where we are which is Imo sate.we went to state command Imo and where told nothing can be done there that we should go to Benue state and make entry there

Please my brothers and sisters, we need advice on what to do or any information that can lead to his way about

Thanks you🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Missing Person by jessyzin(f): 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2023
His picture and the car he was driving😢😢

Re: Missing Person by Pierohandsome: 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2023
Bring in the media to blow the issue open,police authority will step in.

I just hope he isn't a victim of bandits ,both the ones in uniform,and the ones in mufti.

I pray he is found alive

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Galactic Charges Space Customers $450,000 To Travel 50 Miles Above Earth / Please I Need To Know: Can I Secure A Librarian Job In The US Or Canada / Mile 2 To Shomolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.