Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka (5035 Views)

‘Why Bitumen Exploration Is Just Taking Off In Ondo’ / Photo Of Bicyclists Taking Off From Daura To Abuja For The Inauguration May 29th / Dana Air Had Technical Fault While Taking-Off In Lagos Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by chy101: 11:49am On Sep 22, 2011
LG WORLD ANIDS (A Joint Venture Agreement With Anambra State Government)

The LG World/ANIDS technical academy and electronics village project is a proposed skill acquisition and electronics trade centre majoring on the LG brand strategically located in the heart of Awka, close to the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, it provides answers to the industrial and commercial needs of the eastern part of Nigeria and is set to be the first its kind in the eastern part of Nigeria.

Project benefits

As part of the efforts of the Government of Anambra State to provide an enabling environment for the growth of enterprise, encourage inflow of foreign investment as well as protect existing ones to stimulate the expansion of the industrial capacity of the economy, the State has developed these investment incentives for investors to the State.

The main policy thrust of the Government of Anambra State on investment is to encourage private sector-led industrialization in stimulating the expansion of her domestic production capacity, improve efficient production of goods and services, create employment and promote technology driven development.

It is a major policy of government to reduce direct state ownership of enterprises and control over the economy. Arising from this, Government's role will be limited to creating a conducive investment climate for the private sector to flourish.

The main attraction in the centre is the LG showroom, it is situated centrally in the core of the facility that you can access it from every corner of the facility and it is an open view that you can see into the showroom from every angle, so while you are using other parts of the facility., the LG display room with the giant screens are beckoning, “come see me”. That is why we described it as a must see.

Land and Location

The site is located a few Kilometers from the heart of Awka town which is the capital of Anambra State, along the Enugu/Onitsha Express way. It is bounded on two sides by the Enugu Onitsha express road and an access road which is the preferred access into the site as shown on the survey plan.

The Academy and electronics centre is a joint venture developer funded facility which will sit in a land space with the total area of the site is approximately 12,000 (twelve thousand square meters) and is irregularly shaped with the longer side along the major express road.

The terrain is beautifully landscaped to accommodate a first class development concept for a twenty-first century commercial development.

In a development of this nature, the first consideration is always location. The site of this development is, no doubt, one of its most significant strength. Situated in the heart of Awka, and is easily accessible from any part of the city or state.

The site terrain is relatively flat and undulating with trees and shrubs scattered around the development provides commercial exposure to every section of the project. The investor and financier will benefit from quick returns on investment as a result of expected high traffic expected from Onitsha, Nnewi, Enugu, Markudi, Aba , Port Harcourt etc.

Physical Development

The development, which is intended to span a period of eighteen months, is meant to deliver, at completion, the following activity space units.

An Ultra modern showroom for display and sale of LG products

An LG service centre

A Supermarket

Lettable Shops

A Warehouse facility for LG Products (Large enough to service South Eastern Nigeria)

Two banking halls to function independently

Two Eateries/Snack bar

Games/Kids play area

Two Cinema Halls

A 200 seater capacity Training Hall

Lecture/Meeting Rooms

Accommodation Spaces

Car park

Toilet facility

The design concept is such that we have tried to achieve maximum functionality while maintaining a high aesthetic quality without compromising the comfort of all prospective users of the facility.

The form of the design is a series of concentric circles, indicative of growth, increase, expansion and dynamism which are key elements to the viability of any business venture.

Strategically located are the LG Showroom and the LG service centre which are a ‘must see’ as you get into the facility.

The first floor contains facilities for the personal relaxation of the users: Cinema Halls, Games/Kids play area and eateries.

The facility is designed such that it is almost completely self sustaining in the sense that the training hall, lecture rooms and accommodation spaces on the second and third floors respectively could be harnessed to bring commercial value to the organisation for the daily running and maintenance of the facility.

http://g1international.com/anids.html
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by chy101: 11:57am On Sep 22, 2011
Good works for Anambra and SE at large
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by chino11(m): 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2011
How can I secure office/mall space in this facility?
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by arsenefc: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2011
^^^^

No need to excite yourself unnecessarily. This is not any sort of victory for Ndigbo. As usual, more competent hands from the SW and abroad would be brought in to operate the business.

How can anyone in their right mind trust Ndigbo to operate something as humongous and ginormous. That said, this is good news for Yoruba people and Indians and Chinese and other foreigners.
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by Rgp92: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2011
arsenefc:

^^^^

No need to excite yourself unnecessarily. This is not any sort of victory for Ndigbo. As usual, more competent hands from the SW and abroad would be brought in to operate the business.

How can anyone in their right mind trust Ndigbo to operate something as humongous and ginormous. That said, this is good news for Yoruba people and Indians and Chinese and other foreigners.

shi.t you're right except the yoruba part. It gonna be the Indians, chinese and other foreigners. Yorubas are not better than the Igbos. Same negro brain [img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKJLC23Ppb33El138v94oSEmwW3dXw2jdf_xkHl-fTLq7Sr6rewA[/img]
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by arsenefc: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2011
^^^

I think Yorubas are better, they do better on JAMB, have the best Universities in Nigeria, more and better educated, culturally they are more sophisticated, control the economy, calmer, better known around the world and have won a Nobel.
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by russellino: 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2011
@ arsene - sharrap there! Typical arsenal fan.
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by jason123: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2011
Nice one Awka!!!

russellino:

@ arsene - sharrap there! Typical arsenal fan.

grin grin grin
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by mensdept: 7:18pm On Sep 24, 2011
jason123:

Nice one Awka!!!
grin grin grin

What is nice about it? Let them give us more than just talk
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by russellino: 7:46pm On Sep 24, 2011
@ mens dept - you are right. There's been too much talk, if this can take off it will trigger a chain reaction of productivity in the south east
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by chino11(m): 8:00pm On Sep 24, 2011
All the yarobas are silly people, they are the most backward people in Nigeria, we don't want them with their shits any where near Awka and the new facility when it opens for business. We may select people from US, UK, INDIA, CHINA and also more importantly Igbo professional and experts in and around the world.
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by chy101: 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2011
They are already recruiting
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by chy101: 8:26pm On Sep 24, 2011
Awka: Obi's Job Creation Strategy
Sunday, 21 August 2011 12:44

LG WORLD CLASS TECHNICAL ACADEMY AND ELECTRONICS CENTER AWKA - OBI’S JOB CREATION STRATEGY

free-hidden-object-games-32Soon great jobs would be offered to Anambra citizens courtesy of Life is Good Electronics (LG Electronics) in partnership with the state government.

The duo is establishing a N1.8 Billion ultra modern Life is Good Electronics (LG Electronics) World/ANIDS Technical Academy and Electronics Center . The company would provide direct job offer of over 500 and ancillary jobs of over 3000.

The center would have been completed in Awka , Anambra state this June, 2011 but for some hiccups. When the issue of land allocated for the project near Nnamdi Azikiwe University off Government house Awka was to become subject of litigation, the Anambra state government gave them another readymade building known as Limca house opposite SEMA building still along the express way after Tourist Garden Hotels Awka.

Work has reached advanced stage for the project take off and commissioning.

The Center would not only serve as a world class training center but would house an ultra modern show rooms/ shopping mall for all kinds of electronic products as well as a ware house for distribution when completed.

Now, that Governor Peter Obi of Anambra state has reassured that the project is on course and would soon start operations against speculations that the sponsors of the project had deserted Anambra, more jobs hopefully would be created for the unemployed youths.

Obi assured that more businesses and investors are coming into Anambra rather like the SABmiller of South-Africa and an Independent Power Plant (IPP).

http://enugustatedirect.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=898:awka-obis-job-creation-strategy&catid=1:latest&Itemid=2
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 24, 2011
chino11:

All the yarobas are silly people, they are the most backward people in Nigeria, we don't want them with their shits any where near Awka and the new facility when it opens for business. We may select people from US, UK, INDIA, CHINA and also more importantly Igbo professional and experts in and around the world.
Monkey. . .who told you iboes are better than yoruba ?
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by chino11(m): 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Monkey. . .who told you iboes are better than yoruba ?

You must be a daft and a real time slowpoke. If we are not countries ahead of you piggery yarobas, how come you crappy and cranky yarobas still competing with mud houses in your respective state capitals of yaroba land. Even the least developed state in the SE (Ebonyi) is very far ahead of all the yaroba states put together (oyo -dirty, ondo -dirty, osun - dirty & rural, ogun -dirty & crappy, lagos full of shits) grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by redsun(m): 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2011
Bluetooth i bet that woman in your profile is your grammama.She looks like a true african wise woman,caught up in the blues.
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2011
chino11:

You must be a daft and a real time slowpoke. If we are not countries ahead of you piggery yarobas, how come you crappy and cranky yarobas still competing with mud houses in your respective state capitals of yaroba land. Even the least developed state in the SE (Ebonyi) is very far ahead of all the yaroba states put together (oyo -dirty, ondo -dirty, osun - dirty & rural, ogun -dirty & crappy, lagos full of shits) grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mumu all you do is write rubbish and spread your stuwpidity across the board.Sw is not good yet your stuppid people are infesting the whole of yorubaland like virus.fcking modafokas
redsun:

Bluetooth i bet that woman in your profile is your grammama.She looks like a true african wise woman,caught up in the blues.
Thanks for the compliment.does your g-mo smoke weed ?
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by redsun(m): 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Thanks for the compliment.does your g-mo smoke weed ?

That woman looks oddly too smart to be of the same genetic line with you.

With what you spill here,you sound more like one of lowly vallains line,the miscreats of the society,the ignobles and the haters,like the obj's.
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2011
redsun:

That woman looks oddly too smart to be of the same genetic line with you.

With what you spill here,you sound more like one of lowly vallains line,the miscreats of the society,the ignobles and the haters,like the obj's.
Who's a miscreant ? You sound like you need to take your medication.oya go get your lagathin.
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by redsun(m): 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Who's a miscreant ? You sound like you need to take your medication.oya go get your lagathin.

With people like you,your environment can never see light,everything that amanates from you is negative.

You construe everything to negativity,no matter how positive something is,you will always see it in negative light.

I just wonder sometimes whether you are for real?Or just acting?If you are acting,i nominate you for an oscar.
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by arsenefc: 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2011
redsun:

With people like you,your environment can never see light,everything that amanates from you is negative.

You construe everything to negativity,no matter how positive something is,you will always see it in negative light.

I just wonder sometimes whether you are for real?Or just acting?If you are acting,i nominate you for an oscar.

You need to brush up on your spelling Niggerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by redsun(m): 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2011
arsenefc:

You need to brush up on your spelling Niggerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

What is up nigg-er?I bet you mean emanates?Colo.
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by Rgp92: 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2011
redsun:

What is up nigg-er?I bet you mean emanates?Colo.

Why are you only taking on Bluetooth, when infact one of your brother called the yorubas backward?
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 24, 2011
Rgp92:

Why are you only taking on Bluetooth, when infact one of your brother called the yorubas backward?
Redsun is a psycho whose post shows obsession with anti-africa sentiments.Trust me on a good day,this guy will be begging me to free him.
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by redsun(m): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2011
The tribal lords no themselves.Bluetooth is the south west male tribal lord on nairaland and about the most disgusting,while ileke is the soth west amazon tribal priestess on nairaland.

Tpia is forging towards light,no more on full blindfold.
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by redsun(m): 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Redsun is a psycho whose post shows obsession with anti-africa sentiments.Trust me on a good day,this guy will be begging me to free him.

Your best day is equivalent to my worst.
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2011
Whatever is it that you take that gives you hardons is surely not good for you.Your obsession with me is incredible and scary.BTW,I'm not a g a y !
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by redsun(m): 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2011
Negative s the other side of positive,both on different angle,each counteracting the other.You should expect the light to shine over darkness.I will shine over you.
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2011
Redsun redsun redsun What else should i expect from a boy from hell ? Redsun ko,red fire ni
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by redsun(m): 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2011
shango fire tracks people with dark mind.It is like lightning attraction
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2011
You've gone haywired again with your nonsensical rambling.maybe I should leave you alone to enjoy your self-induced mojo.
Re: Huge World Class Electronics Facility And Training Center Taking Off In Awka by redsun(m): 10:43pm On Sep 24, 2011
~Bluetooth:

You've gone haywired again with your nonsensical rambling.maybe I should leave you alone to enjoy your self-induced mojo.

I warned you,i will shine over you and make you see light.To make you uncomfortable in darkness that you seems to find pleasure in.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue State University BSU Post UTME 2012 / 2013 Exam Date / Kano Town Was Founded By An Igbo Trader / A Great Speech From GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.