Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Monkey Post - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Monkey Post (127 Views)

Anthony Joshua Spotted In Barbados Beach As He Plays With Monkey And Meets Kids / Lukaku's Monkey Chants Was A Form Of "Respect" And Not "Racist"- Inter Fans / 7 Communities Promoting Five Aside Football(monkey Post) In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monkey Post by Taich(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2023
RONDO!

All my life, I have always been a fan of the round leather game, monkeypost has always been part of our game growing up. It was a source fun and also a form of exercise.

Recently, I have discovered that the Europeans have copied and baptised our darling monkeypost to "Rondo". There are subtly preaching the new name that in years to come, "monkeypost" may die naturally.

This I think was partly our in ability to export our tactics to the globe. World class coaches from Pep, Xavi to Tuchel are in favour of monkeypost as a means of instilling team bonding and quick thinking amongst players. These people are still stealing from us.

(1) (Reply)

(LIVE) Brentford Vs Nottingham Forest Live Stream Free / Rayo Valladolid Vs A. Madrid / (LIVE) Azerbaijan Grand Prix 2023 Live Stream Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.