Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Are You A Web Designer ? 1gb Of Web Hosting Free For You For Life - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Are You A Web Designer ? 1gb Of Web Hosting Free For You For Life (1746 Views)

Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland / I Need Of Web Designer Urgently / List Of Web Hosting In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You A Web Designer ? 1gb Of Web Hosting Free For You For Life by smartsoft(m): 3:25am On Sep 04, 2007
Hello Yah now i need a help here !, i need an hosting site to be done really i'm kind of busy just looking for a friend here to design one for me and he/she gets 1GB of Hosting, or if you don't want that much i can break it down for you for 200MB each with Unlimited Add-on Domains, which you can use to host other website under your panel Unlimited Features anyway just cool simple site you can check this one i re-design http://www.smartsoftngr.com still not done with it , but i think smartsoft is running out of hosting business if anyone is intrested he/she should let me and i can send my Logo. just simple and presentable to the eye

Deal 4 real anyone just mail me to uchedealsreal@gmail.com
Re: Are You A Web Designer ? 1gb Of Web Hosting Free For You For Life by Afam(m): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2007
What exactly do you want some to do for you?

What is clear is what you are offering but what's the deal?
Re: Are You A Web Designer ? 1gb Of Web Hosting Free For You For Life by jitguide: 10:09am On Sep 04, 2007
am interested i will design the site and give you a screen shot of it.

once the content are ready it will take me two weeks

do you want to provide the images?

mail me Tengpro@yahoo.com and let get to talk

[size=4pt]Tengpro inc. Think world class Think Tengpro[/size]
Re: Are You A Web Designer ? 1gb Of Web Hosting Free For You For Life by niceuzor: 11:06am On Sep 04, 2007
Afam - i second that ask him very well  "what's the Deal?" uhm!! grin
Re: Are You A Web Designer ? 1gb Of Web Hosting Free For You For Life by segebee(m): 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2007
im whooly interested smartsoft
Re: Are You A Web Designer ? 1gb Of Web Hosting Free For You For Life by smartsoft(m): 11:42pm On Sep 07, 2007
the offer ended, i finally figured it out i will upload the hosting site later today, i finally sat down and did it too me 2days anyway
Re: Are You A Web Designer ? 1gb Of Web Hosting Free For You For Life by rufaai(m): 11:14am On Sep 08, 2007
Too Bad, you know you could do it why call other guys commitment? embarassed

Smartsoftngr.com is running out of webhosing business? shocked Is that what you are saying? - I hope you're not gonna kill the customers you had ? cry Or you never had any?

Running out of buiness is killing your customers and your future business and maybe you've to refund every kobo back if not more!

Not safe! - Not advicesable, import better strategies!
Re: Are You A Web Designer ? 1gb Of Web Hosting Free For You For Life by romilana(m): 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2008
Omo9ja.com is a social Online Community that connects Nigerians and others who work, study and live around them. People use Omo9ja.com to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, share links and videos, and learn more about the people they meet.

I would be pleased if you could develop such a website for me. you could check it out at http://omo9ja.com

Kindly let me have a quotation if u're equal to the task. waiting pls
Re: Are You A Web Designer ? 1gb Of Web Hosting Free For You For Life by salviya: 6:46am On Feb 08, 2011
If you need to design your web site means you can try this site http://www.xnynz.com/ and also get the hosting,domain name register, domain appraisal, online file folder, ssl certificate etc,
Re: Are You A Web Designer ? 1gb Of Web Hosting Free For You For Life by uthamaputi: 3:09am On Jun 04, 2011
Thanks for sharing,
Re: Are You A Web Designer ? 1gb Of Web Hosting Free For You For Life by passcomms: 8:24pm On Aug 25, 2011
Hottest webhosting Promo

We design and Host your ecommerce Site for just N5k per mnth

free unlimited shared hosting for review

at

www.passcommshosting.com

send mail to

support@passcommshosting.com

Subject: My free unlimited shared Review account

+2348062076660

Our Regular promo prices are listed below

Unlimited Shared Hosting at $0.50
Unlimited Reseller HOsting at $2.0
Unlimited Master Reseller at $6.50
Pro Webdesign and Hosting at $50

Unlimited features
Anytime Moneyback guarantee
Softaculous Premium
Free RVSitebuilder Pro
etc

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Web Hosting And Domain Name In Nigeria? / A Website Designer Needed! / [GIVEAWAY] Google Adwords Account With $106 For Only N5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.