Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

.. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / .. (635 Views)

2013 Volkswagen Passat 2.0L VS 2014 Toyota Camry LE 4dr / Would You Buy This 1954 Jaguar D-type Le Mans Racer For N7.3 Billion? (photos) / Toyota Corolla LE 2008 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
Re: .. by Oracleee: 2:36am On Apr 25, 2023
You folks will just put exhorbitant price on cars and frustrate the selling for the owner.

3.8 kwa. Una greed is above sky limit

6 Likes

Re: .. by doggedfighter(f): 2:52am On Apr 25, 2023
Oracleee:
You folks will just put exhorbitant price on cars and frustrate the selling for the owner.

Toyota people grin

2 Likes

Re: .. by Oracleee: 3:36am On Apr 25, 2023
doggedfighter:

Toyota people grin

I bought the tokunbo of this car 2.8 2021 it was even Sport.. I understand dollar rate is high but why the hell will anyone want to sell a Nigerian used at 3.8 for Christ sake. Funny thing, real owner might just be asking for 2.4 on it or so.

1 Like

Re: .. by doggedfighter(f): 4:29am On Apr 25, 2023
Oracleee:

I bought the tokunbo of this car 2.8 2021 it was even Sport.. I understand dollar rate is high but why the hell will anyone want to sell a Nigerian used at 3.8 for Christ sake. Funny thing, real owner might just be asking for 2.4 on it or so.

The owner maybe asking for less like you said but don't also forget that the said owners are very greedy too reason many of them boast of selling their Toyota cars higher or selling at the same amount they bought after using said car for 10 years or more.

Reason they are always screaming resale value grin

5 Likes

Re: .. by Oracleee: 9:12am On Apr 25, 2023
doggedfighter:

The owner maybe asking for less like you said but don't also forget that the said owners are very greedy too reason many of them boast of selling their Toyota cars higher or selling at the same amount they bought after using said car for 10 years or more.

Reason they are always screaming resale value grin

Greed and madness.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
Oracleee:

If you took time to check the post,i wrote “Negotiable” right ?! Alright.

(1) (Reply)

Minor Accident At Lead City,ibadan / Honda Cr-v 2010, How Good Is It / Which Of These Cars Will You Choose If You Are Told To Take For FREE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.