Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. (4106 Views)

I Need Someone To Help Top Up My Budget To Get A Samaung Phone. Please / Border Closure: Telecom Operators Warn Of Network Disruptions / My Xiaomi Redmi 7 Was Damaged And I'm Now In Need Of A Phone. Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by EriMma1: 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2023
See what happened to this man while holding a phone connected to power.

https://fb.watch/k9jQx6Pxys/?mibextid=RUbZ1f

Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by EriMma1: 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2023
Many of us are guilty of this. Even me, while watching this video, my phone was connected to power before I quickly removed it.

The temptation will be there to do it but try as much as you can to avoid it. Very risky.

2 Likes

Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by EriMma1: 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2023
Up
Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by Onyeka90210(m): 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
Wow, normal level for infinix and tecno.
They wan use radiation finish their customers.
Substandard products.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by EriMma1: 7:47am On Apr 27, 2023
Onyeka90210:
Substandard products.

Are there products that don't do it?

2 Likes

Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by IAMPEDRO: 8:33am On Apr 27, 2023
Good morning Sir/Ma Nigeria are paying much more for data and it is very annoying But I am here to tell you that you can earn passively whenever you recharge your gadgets/smartphone or when you recharge for others. All what you need is your smartphone and internet connection. I will be glad to connect with you. If you're interested you can message me on WhatsApp 08112947090

Note: YOUR SMARTPHONE, YOUR ASSET.
Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by abdul4new(m): 8:35am On Apr 27, 2023
Okay Noted lesson learnt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by SisterAnn(f): 8:38am On Apr 27, 2023
IAMPEDRO:
Good morning Sir/Ma Nigeria are paying much more for data and it is very annoying But I am here to tell you that you can earn passively whenever you recharge your gadgets/smartphone or when you recharge for others. All what you need is your smartphone and internet connection. I will be glad to connect with you. If you're interested you can message me on WhatsApp 08112947090

Note: YOUR SMARTPHONE, YOUR ASSET.
I hope you are not lordviccodaguru in disguise?

He's a wanted criminal.

5 Likes

Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by Haywhy3579: 8:41am On Apr 27, 2023
SisterAnn:

He's a wanted criminal.
What is the difference btw them they are all scammers. Service providers over night

4 Likes

Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by SisterAnn(f): 8:42am On Apr 27, 2023
Haywhy3579:

What is the difference btw them they are all scammers. Service providers over night
NL gets more scary everyday. Scammers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by odinga1of: 8:47am On Apr 27, 2023
Onyeka90210:
Substandard products.

Thanks bro, when I tell people Infinix n Techno are trash, gullible people will start arguing and shouting.

I hate Infinix n Techno.

Try buy Samsung, iPhone, One Plus, Xiaomi or Redmi and have peace of mind. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by IAMPEDRO: 9:56am On Apr 27, 2023
SisterAnn:

He's a wanted criminal.

I am sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.
Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by SisterAnn(f): 10:36am On Apr 27, 2023
IAMPEDRO:

I am sorry, I don't know what you're talking about.
Better o
Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by tiswell(m): 10:56am On Apr 27, 2023
EriMma1:

Are there products that don't do it?
samsung,iPhone

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by EriMma1: 11:27am On Apr 27, 2023
tiswell:
samsung,iPhone

Is it about phone product or charging with electric device generally?

I think it applies to all phones

2 Likes

Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by tiswell(m): 11:30am On Apr 27, 2023
EriMma1:

Is it about phone product or charging with electric device generally?

I think it applies to all phones
it's about quality and durability.

iPhone and Samsung Galaxy series are not ya mate
Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by EriMma1: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2023
tiswell:
it's about quality and durability.

iPhone and Samsung Galaxy series are not ya mate

I doubt. This is about electricity, not company abeg. All phones, provided they are wired electrically will send waves through your body if you hold it when connected to power.

Don't try it. Get a detector and test before concluding.

2 Likes

Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by TUANKU(m): 1:33pm On Apr 27, 2023
Onyeka90210:
Substandard products.
grin grin grin
Haba mana
Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by wiseone28: 4:53pm On Apr 27, 2023
Wetin happen for the picture
Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by CartelKenneth: 4:59pm On Apr 27, 2023
You people should stop buying all these useless I find and techno una no go hear
Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by EriMma1: 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2023
wiseone28:
Wetin happen for the picture

Watch the video in the link to see what happened.
Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by EriMma1: 5:32pm On Apr 27, 2023
CartelKenneth:
You people should stop buying all these useless I find and techno una no go hear

It's not about some particular kind of phone o. It's all phones.

1 Like

Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by CartelKenneth: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
EriMma1:

It's not about some particular kind of phone o. It's all phones.

It’s only infinix and tecno phones that are bullshit

Either Samsung or iPhone is the best
Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by EriMma1: 7:33pm On Apr 27, 2023
CartelKenneth:

It’s only infinix and tecno phones that are bullshit

Either Samsung or iPhone is the best

Hmmm...
Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by Silentgroper(m): 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2023
Onyeka90210:
Substandard products.
thank God I use Nokia...
Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by Kodak9(m): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
SisterAnn:

He's a wanted criminal.
😂😂😂
The guy is no where to be found

1 Like

Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by EriMma1: 7:05am On Apr 28, 2023
Silentgroper:
thank God I use Nokia...

They are all the same.
Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by SisterAnn(f): 7:35am On Apr 28, 2023
Kodak9:
😂😂😂
The guy is no where to be found
Lordviccodaguru can only run but can't hide.
Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by Silentgroper(m): 8:30am On Apr 28, 2023
EriMma1:

They are all the same.

No they're not...
Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by EriMma1: 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2023
Up
Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by Shuregirl: 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2023
odinga1of:

Thanks bro, when I tell people Infinix n Techno are trash, gullible people will start arguing and shouting.

I hate Infinix n Techno.

Try buy Samsung, iPhone, One Plus, Xiaomi or Redmi and have peace of mind. cheesy cheesy
peace of mind on top Xiaomi or Redmi? Lmao
Re: Warning ⚠️⚠️!! Never Do This With Your Phone. Please Warn Everyone Around You. by odinga1of: 11:49am On Apr 29, 2023
Shuregirl:
peace of mind on top Xiaomi or Redmi? Lmao

When I used Xiaomi Pocophone F1 it was blast in all aspects

My cousin is currently using Xiaomi Pocophone F3 same blast in all aspects

So what are you saying?

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN’S Apptitude Offers 30 Days Of Free Browsing For Nigerians / Official: Glo 1GB Is Now N1000 ( Screenshots ) / Nokia XR20 - A Worthy Successor Of The Nokia 3310 After 2 Decades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.