Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

MTN Changes Codes For Recharge, Data Bundles Activation - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Changes Codes For Recharge, Data Bundles Activation (4319 Views)

New NCC USSD Codes For All Nigerian Networks / Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin / Airtel Complete List Of Data Plan, Bundles, Subscription Codes And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Changes Codes For Recharge, Data Bundles Activation by NaijaCover(m): 12:22pm On May 04, 2023
Update From . COM

MTN Nigeria has introduced new recharge activation and data bundle codes to improve customer experience Additionally, MTN hopes the codes will help reduce confusion among customers as they buy airtime or data bundles MTN is one of Nigeria's biggest telecommunication companies and, in the first three months of 2023, reported over N500bn in revenue.

MTN Nigeria has announced changes in its recharge activation and data bundle codes.

This was revealed in statements sent by MTN to over 92 million connected lines. The new recharge activation codes will be *311* and no longer code *555*.

Data Changes:

In addition, MTN has also introduced a new data bundle code, *312#, that will replace the previous *131# used to activate data bundles.

The Statements To Customers, As Obtained By Read:

"Dear Customer, You can now buy data bundles using *312# instead of *131#. We encourage you to start using the new code for your convenience. Thank you for choosing MTN.

"Dear Customer, this is to inform you of a change in our recharge activation code. You can now recharge your lines using *311*rechargepin# instead of *555*rechargepin#. We encourage you to start using the new code for your convenience. Thank you for choosing MTN."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Re: MTN Changes Codes For Recharge, Data Bundles Activation by NaijaCover(m): 12:23pm On May 04, 2023
Latest Development From MTN NETWORK

Proudly Brought To You By

1 Like

Re: MTN Changes Codes For Recharge, Data Bundles Activation by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 04, 2023
Interesting...

1 Like

Re: MTN Changes Codes For Recharge, Data Bundles Activation by NaijaCover(m): 12:40pm On May 04, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
Interesting...

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: MTN Changes Codes For Recharge, Data Bundles Activation by 1Alex: 3:27pm On May 04, 2023
post=122923707:
Latest Development From MTN NETWORK

Proudly Brought To You By
It not any latest developments. It's for all telecom networks in Nigeria. That's a unified ussd code system for all networks.

Use other networks to dial that same codes and see.
Re: MTN Changes Codes For Recharge, Data Bundles Activation by amAZEing: 6:17pm On May 04, 2023
Fraudulent network.
Re: MTN Changes Codes For Recharge, Data Bundles Activation by Softboii: 10:22pm On May 04, 2023
I finally decide to use my ability to satisfy women and make them cum and happy official.

I have natural pink lips đź‘„
I have flat tommy.
I am fair in complexion.
I have a very sexy soft hair
I am tall.
I am very intelligent
A look into my eyes can make you Hot and fall in love
I am very romantic
I can suck you till you cum
I can finger you till you cum
I can sex you till you squirt in pleasure
If I make love to you pleasure won't make you know when to fall asleep In my arms.
I am slim and any shirt fits very well
I am a the kind of boy everyone dream of.
I am a kind of boy everyone will compliment
You will always love to show me off I promise.

I am free of any infection.
I smell good.
I am neat.
Come see for yourself.

Whatsapp or call: 09131691439.

I am always available for you.
Men and women.
But I have never done men before.

Slide into my dm, call or Whatsapp me any moment any location.

You will always want more....
Re: MTN Changes Codes For Recharge, Data Bundles Activation by Holybaddo: 1:06am On May 05, 2023
I wouldn’t have believed it
Till I saw

Their Old code is better than their new

1 Like

Re: MTN Changes Codes For Recharge, Data Bundles Activation by NaijaCover(m): 5:57am On May 05, 2023
Holybaddo:
I wouldn’t have believed it
Till I saw

Their Old code is better than their new

IS STILL AVAILABLE
Re: MTN Changes Codes For Recharge, Data Bundles Activation by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 05, 2023
Since almost 2 months, lame.

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat 0.0k Working Unlimitedly With Psiphon No Speed Throttling / Bye Bye To Tecno Phones / Where Can I Customize My Phone Pack Like This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.