Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

iOS & Android Os Developer Needed (remote Job) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / iOS & Android Os Developer Needed (remote Job) (603 Views)

For Developers, How Did You Get Your First Remote Job And What Was The Pay. / HELP!!! Android OS Developer / Share Your Remote Job Experience As A Developer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

iOS & Android Os Developer Needed (remote Job) by Bayils(m): 12:55pm On May 04, 2023
Hi guys, a whiskey brand in London is currently in need of an experienced mobile app developer.

* Developer must be well experienced in java
* Deep knowledge of Android Os, and iOS
* Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.

PS: They currently have an already existing application well built and it's up & running across apple iOs and android Os respectively.
The backend management system of the already existing app is web based. using html5 java JavaScript elementui redis mysql

You will be required to do the following;

* Be responsible for the App maintenance, fixing of bugs and security updates required at any time from apple app stores & google play store.
* Adding of updates where necessary
* Application Modifications.
* Adding of new in-app features
* General App Improvement
* Updates, requirements by iOs & google play

Interested applicant should reach out to me via yomi@africybegroup.com with their resume & links to their portfolio.

Good luck.
Re: iOS & Android Os Developer Needed (remote Job) by airsaylongcome: 5:12pm On May 04, 2023
Why do you keep spelling iOS and Android OS as i0S and Android 0s
Re: iOS & Android Os Developer Needed (remote Job) by truthCoder: 5:17pm On May 04, 2023
airsaylongcome:

😬

1 d0nt under5taNd.
Re: iOS & Android Os Developer Needed (remote Job) by tosinhtml: 5:26pm On May 04, 2023
Bayils:
Hi guys, a whiskey brand in London is currently in need of an experienced mobile app developer.

Developer must be well experienced in html5, java, javaScript, elementui redis & mysql.

Are you sure it wasn't a Frontend Developer they asked you to hire? Seems you're the one looking for something else with this requirement.
Re: iOS & Android Os Developer Needed (remote Job) by airsaylongcome: 5:44pm On May 04, 2023
truthCoder:

😬

1 d0nt under5taNd.

1 4m v3ry c0nfu53d
Re: iOS & Android Os Developer Needed (remote Job) by Bayils(m): 10:48pm On May 04, 2023
airsaylongcome:

My bad, it has been corrected. Thanks for pointing that out.
Re: iOS & Android Os Developer Needed (remote Job) by Bayils(m): 11:02pm On May 04, 2023
tosinhtml:

Are you sure it wasn't a Frontend Developer they asked you to hire? Seems you're the one looking for something else with this requirement.

Well, your assumption is not true.
Re: iOS & Android Os Developer Needed (remote Job) by tosinhtml: 11:19pm On May 04, 2023
Bayils:

Well, your assumption is not true.

Your requirement has nothing to do with mobile app developer. Check again.

1 Like

Re: iOS & Android Os Developer Needed (remote Job) by Bayils(m): 11:23pm On May 04, 2023
tosinhtml:

Your requirement has nothing to do with mobile app developer. Check again.

The backend management system of the already existing app is web based. using html5 java JavaScript elementui redis mysql
Re: iOS & Android Os Developer Needed (remote Job) by tosinhtml: 11:51pm On May 04, 2023
Bayils:

Since the backend is done, you need someone to build you an app with a User Interface that requires mobile skills & not those you mentioned which are for backend. The choice you have is either Flutter, React native, native android & iOS.
Re: iOS & Android Os Developer Needed (remote Job) by Bayils(m): 12:23am On May 05, 2023
tosinhtml:

Since the backend is done, you need someone to build you an app with a User Interface that requires mobile skills & not those you mentioned which are for backend. The choice you have is either Flutter, React native, native android & iOS.

That’s correct, I mentioned in my first post that the app has been built already, so they only need some who is experienced to manage it, and add some features subsequently.
Re: iOS & Android Os Developer Needed (remote Job) by Okwi94934: 12:39pm On May 06, 2023
Bayils:

* Developer must be well experienced in java
* Deep knowledge of Android Os, and iOS
* Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.

PS: They currently have an already existing application well built and it's up & running across apple iOs and android Os respectively.

You will be required to do the following;

* Be responsible for the App maintenance, fixing of bugs and security updates required at any time from apple app stores & google play store.
* Adding of updates where necessary
* Application Modifications.
* Adding of new in-app features
* General App Improvement
* Updates, requirements by iOs & google play

Interested applicant should reach out to me via yomi@africybegroup.com with their resume & links to their portfolio.

Good luck.
You didn't state the stack used in developing the app in ios or android. You only stated that of the backend. If you are confused as to which stack to list in your recruitment hunt, simply contact the person that developed the app and stop acting confused.
Re: iOS & Android Os Developer Needed (remote Job) by Bayils(m): 5:39pm On May 07, 2023
Okwi94934:

You didn't state the stack used in developing the app in ios or android. You only stated that of the backend. If you are confused as to which stack to list in your recruitment hunt, simply contact the person that developed the app and stop acting confused.

The post will be modified and the stack used in building the app will be listed once I get that from the team that built the app.

Thanks for that.

(1) (Reply)

PYTHON Mysql / Industrial Training Placement / Free Cybersecurity Course Worth N240,000 offered by ICSI UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.