Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,074 members, 7,953,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

I Need Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Need Help (757 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help by Aderight(m): 9:38pm On Sep 24, 2011
I want to format my laptop with window xp when it read from 1% - 100% there is error message that write' set up was unable to formats the partition the disk may be damaged.make sure the drive is switched on and propely connected to ur computer, if the disk' is a scsi disk make sure your scsi device is terminated, what should i do
Re: I Need Help by koseepaaro(m): 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2011
You can try to use windows Vista or windows 7 to format your hard disk and see whether the setup will format your hard disk for you. But if you still get error message telling you that setup can't format your hard disk, obviously, you need to replace you hard disk.

I wish you good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I do Redhat Linux Training / I Need A Used Laptop!!! / Certified Refurbished Are Better Than New Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.