Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Let's Help You Type Your Document - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Help You Type Your Document (169 Views)

Let Me Type Your Documents Plssssss...!!! / I Released My House Document To My Cousin To Obtain Loan, How Can I Get It Back? / We Type Your Work In Microsoft Word & File Conversion @ 50 kobo Per Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Help You Type Your Document by tungamaje: 11:47am On May 08, 2023
Do you have a document to typeset? We are here to help you. All you need to do is to snap the pages of the document and send to us via WhatsApp. We download the document and then typeset in WORD or COREL. After typesetting, we forward you the job for proof reading (a service we also offer). After corrections, the original document would be sent to your inbox or WhatsApp for onward print out from any business centre.
Are you an author, a student writing a project or a publisher, don't hesitate to take advantage of our services. Please contact us through our WhatsApp number, 09033824621
Re: Let's Help You Type Your Document by tungamaje: 9:58am On May 09, 2023
We can serve you wherever you are located

(1) (Reply)

Choosing Employee Management System In Nigeria / Side Hustle Business Or Passive Income / Givanas Unveils Novex Household Brand To Deepen Manufacturing Foothold.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.