Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / . (1038 Views)

Iphone 11pro Max With Box And Full Accessories Chip Unlock 255k sold sold sold!! / Brand New Unlocked Apple Iphone 11 Pro And Pro Max Available / Brand New 256gb Iphone 11pro Max (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by olukaygold(m): 7:35am On May 15, 2023
Re: . by youngsahito(m): 8:01am On May 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: . by olukaygold(m): 9:43am On May 15, 2023
youngsahito:
Yeah IDANwo grin with that amount,the pouch is so much available.

1 Like

Re: . by youngsahito(m): 10:58am On May 15, 2023
olukaygold:

Yeah IDANwo grin with that amount,the pouch is so much available.
Idan no dey fear to price market.

2 Likes

Re: . by olukaygold(m): 12:56pm On May 15, 2023
youngsahito:
Idan no dey fear to price market.
Idan no Dey price market, na market dey price Idan. Your own na Idanwo grin

1 Like

Re: . by olukaygold(m): 11:15am On May 16, 2023
Still available
Re: . by ahmedbello82(m): 3:41pm On May 16, 2023
available ....
Re: . by olukaygold(m): 7:26am On May 17, 2023
ahmedbello82:
available ....
Yes sir.
Re: . by celestial1: 11:36pm On May 17, 2023
Strong battery for 78 Chai I reserve my comment
Re: . by olukaygold(m): 6:34am On May 18, 2023
Re: . by celestial1: 10:16am On May 19, 2023
olukaygold:

It's better You reserve it. Na you dey use the phone? A phone spending 16hrs with heavy use on a single full charge,is that not strong enough?
you're lying sha,I have same phone with 77% battery didn't last at all ,don't let me spoil market for you
Re: . by olukaygold(m): 1:51pm On May 19, 2023
Re: . by celestial1: 5:56pm On May 19, 2023
olukaygold:

Imagine! See how you dey reason cool
You dey compare your dead itel-Iphone with Direct Uk used Iphone I bought 5months ago. So if your iphone screen is not good,definitely other People's iphone is also having problem be that ba grin
I could see how naive you're,You don't worth my mention.
I bought it UK use u dey wyne, you want me to spoil business for you I got your time
Re: . by olukaygold(m): 7:35pm On May 19, 2023
celestial1:
I bought it UK use u dey wyne, you want me to spoil business for you I got your time
I learned long ago,Never to wrestle with a Pig,You get dirty,and beside the Pig likes it.
Re: . by celestial1: 10:24pm On May 19, 2023
olukaygold:

I learned long ago,Never to wrestle with a Pig,You get dirty,and beside the Pig likes it.
you're animal, the phone that you steal, nobody will buy it from you, I got your time like I said
Re: . by olukaygold(m): 6:38am On May 20, 2023
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway. grin
Re: . by olukaygold(m): 7:42pm On May 20, 2023
Available
Re: . by celestial1: 2:15am On May 21, 2023
olukaygold:
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway. grin
nobody will buy this phone from you, provide receipt to proof me wrong
Re: . by olukaygold(m): 6:04am On May 21, 2023
celestial1:
Ive been trying to avoid You all this while cos Youve Nothing to loose dragging You here but calling me a thief is what i cant let Go.Since You ready for War,I'll give you a war tour.
I went through your Profile and I'd see the redmi Phone you've been struggling to sell all these Months,Yes your thinking is right,I've spoilt market for you as well. Im not eager to sell this Iphone cos I've already gotten a New Iphone 13pro Max, so selling is just a bonus to me. My Handwork is enough to buy double of it in a month at worst Two months so why'd I steal what i can afford to buy comfortably Your Generation never used a common Iphone 6 before cos unlike android that can be easily formatted when stolen,You cant bypass the iphone icloud security without no issue. You see how naive You're grin
Since your generation never seen iphone receipt before,let me give you the grace today.Attach is the receipt of the Iphone...
Re: . by olukaygold(m): 6:27am On May 21, 2023
Re: . by olukaygold(m): 7:55am On May 22, 2023
Available
Re: . by olukaygold(m): 6:19am On May 26, 2023
Re: . by olukaygold(m): 6:56am On May 26, 2023
Re: . by uniquetechng: 7:26am On May 26, 2023
olukaygold:

Ive been trying to avoid You all this while cos Youve Nothing to loose dragging You here but calling me a thief is what i cant let Go.Since You ready for War,I'll give you a war tour.
I went through your Profile and I'd see the redmi Phone you've been struggling to sell all this Months,Yes your thinking is right,I've spoilt market for you also. Im not eager to sell this Iphone cos I've already gotten Iphone 13pro Max, so selling is just a bonus to me. My Handwork is enough to buy double of it in a month at worst Two months so why'd I steal what i can afford comfortably Your Generation never used a common Iphone 6 before cos unlike android that can be easily formatted when stolen,You cant bypass the iphone icloud security. You see how naive You're grin
Since your generation never seen iphone receipt before,let me give you the grace today.Attach is the receipt of the Iphone...
You gave the young man a total knockout and he suddenly went into hiding, many of these kids roaming nairaland still leaves under their parents roofs therefore have plenty of time to go from thread to thread to trash talk people's market.
It's good you put him in his place.
Re: . by olukaygold(m): 7:51am On May 26, 2023
Re: . by olukaygold(m): 7:49am On May 27, 2023
Good morning
Re: . by tecnolad(m): 8:05am On May 27, 2023
celestial1:

Guy how far? You can't bail now. Why are you suddenly mute after receiving this heavy knockout. Oya come back, you fit still win 🤣🤣🤣

(1) (Reply)

Computer And Electronics For Sale / Get A Solar Charger For Your Laptop / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.