Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

For your free Real estate Consultations Click here - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / For your free Real estate Consultations Click here (413 Views)

ESPN GLOBAL Is A Scam....click Here To See / FG, Obaseki, Chinese Investors Heighten Transaction Consultations On Benin River / Do You Know Real Value When You See One? Click Here To Know More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For your free Real estate Consultations Click here by ChijyWills(m): 2:09pm On May 20, 2023
Do you need the best real estate deals to buy into in Imo state?

If yes
Chat me up on WhatsApp let me get you value for your money O Seven O One Seven Four Three Five Eight O Two
Re: For your free Real estate Consultations Click here by ChijyWills(m): 2:35pm On May 20, 2023
For your best real estate deals in Imo state contact me
Re: For your free Real estate Consultations Click here by ChijyWills(m): 8:14pm On May 20, 2023
Can one get a property below ₦700k in Owerri?

Yes, sure you can and this particular one is in an estate

Estate name is Homelight Town

Location is Amakohia Ubi

The Price is ₦650,000

Titles: Allocation paper,
Power of attorney & Survey plan

Contact me for inspection O Seven O One Seven Four Three Five Eight O Two

1 Share

Re: For your free Real estate Consultations Click here by ChijyWills(m): 12:10am On May 21, 2023
I always got the best real estate deals in Imo for you
Re: For your free Real estate Consultations Click here by ChijyWills(m): 8:15am On May 22, 2023
I got your best real estate deals in Imo
Re: For your free Real estate Consultations Click here by ChijyWills(m): 3:41pm On May 23, 2023
No one gives you real estate deals in Imo like me... Chat me up let's deal
Re: For your free Real estate Consultations Click here by ChijyWills(m): 12:59am On May 29, 2023
You must not take part in land buying and selling...

In real estate you can either decide to be buying and selling or building and selling houses or having short let apartments
Re: For your free Real estate Consultations Click here by ChijyWills(m): 3:36pm On May 29, 2023
When it comes to real estate investment, investing in places people are yet to go to is what smart real estate investors do..
Re: For your free Real estate Consultations Click here by ChijyWills(m): 8:11am On Jun 14, 2023
*Price Change Alert!*
Our ₦900,000 market price for this property will change in few days.

Remember, I said it last time and let me reiterate.

Sales plans for this property is to sell the first 20plots @₦900k, second 20plots@₦1million naira per plot, 3rd 20plots @₦1.2m and the rest @₦1.5m.

I would really want you to cease this opportunity. You can grab a plot or more this week before the price changes. Our allocation is instant. Tell your friends and families.

My job is to guide and stand by you always until you realise your property dreams.

I will be waiting to hear from you.

For inspection and payment chat me up on WhatsApp
O Seven O One Seven Four Three Five Eight O two

1 Share

Re: For your free Real estate Consultations Click here by ChijyWills(m): 10:02am On Jun 19, 2023
*Distress Sale*

📌2 plots of land along Owerri/ph road, immediately after Imo State University of Science & Agriculture (Former, ImoPoly)

📌Price: 7million naira (slightly negotiable)

📌Landmark:
✓7mins drive from FUTO junction
✓7Mins drive from Obinze military cantonment
✓5Mins drive from Obinze Cattle market
✓2 mins drive from Umuagwo police station.

📌Features:
✓Table land
✓Access road
✓Dry Land
✓Built up neighbourhood

*Inspection and enquiries are free*

Chat me up on WhatsApp or call me for inspection and payment
Re: For your free Real estate Consultations Click here by ChijyWills(m): 8:12am On Jul 26, 2023
For free real estate consultations
Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: For your free Real estate Consultations Click here by ChijyWills(m): 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2023
The best time to buy a plot of land or more plots of land at Green Palms estate was the first time you heard of it...

The next best time to buy plots of land there is Now...

Think of this

If you buy plots of land there today, when the plot of land appreciates in value, it means you can then sell for a higher amount if you don't want to hold it again...

Remember smart investors find the next place people will go to, they invest there and wait for others to come around...

Send me a dm now or chat me up on WhatsApp now if you want to get your own plot of land as a smart investor

Here is my WhatsApp number

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Fully Sand-filled 3,217sqm Of Land @ N125k/sqm. Eunice 08029562694 / Start Making Money From Your Wapsite/ Website / Business Managment On Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.