Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,511 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Update On The Web App I Was Building Using With React - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Update On The Web App I Was Building Using With React (439 Views)

Review My App I Built From Scratch / See The Web App I Made For Checking COVID-19 Stats / What Are The Apps Built With React Native? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On The Web App I Was Building Using With React by Lampert505(m): 8:14am On May 22, 2023
A month back, I started learning React and it has been a tough and amazing ride so far, I’ve been able to create minimal projects in which I shared here as well. The recent one was this amazing landing page design I saw on figma, and I decided to Code it out,
Been working on it for weeks, and I was finally able to upload the live link here on some of my recent post, but jus last week I was able to Add some other features like the

Responsive navigation Bar
added some animation

The animation was done using AOS library and this is the live link. What’s your thought on this and how would you rate this?

https://exclusive-furniture.netlify.app/

I’ll be working on the forms this week as God wishes 🙂

I’m open for Gigs and internship as well! 🙂

1 Like

Re: Update On The Web App I Was Building Using With React by Emitheo74: 9:37am On May 22, 2023
Lampert505:
A month back, I started learning React and it has been a tough and amazing ride so far, I’ve been able to create minimal projects in which I shared here as well. The recent one was this amazing landing page design I saw on figma, and I decided to Code it out,
Been working on it for weeks, and I was finally able to upload the live link here on some of my recent post, but jus last week I was able to Add some other features like the

Responsive navigation Bar
added some animation

The animation was done using AOS library and this is the live link. What’s your thought on this and how would you rate this?

https://exclusive-furniture.netlify.app/

I’ll be working on the forms this week as God wishes 🙂

I’m open for Gigs and internship as well! 🙂
Not optimized for tablet - but impressive nevertheless.
Re: Update On The Web App I Was Building Using With React by Lampert505(m): 11:20am On May 22, 2023
Thanks.
I’ll add tablet optimization for the task to be done this week. Once again, thanks for helping check it out 🙂

Emitheo74:

Not optimized for tablet - but impressive nevertheless.

1 Like

Re: Update On The Web App I Was Building Using With React by Fillip22: 7:07pm On May 27, 2023
That's great that you made it! I recently read an article about navigation on the site, maybe it will be useful for you:
https://blog.codeharbor.dev/2023/01/19/e-commerce-website-development-part-2-main-page-navigation/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You Watch A Youtube Tutorial? / . / How To Create Web 2.0 Backlinks That Actually Work For SEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.