Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Pls I Need Help In An Angular Assignment - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls I Need Help In An Angular Assignment (412 Views)

Please I Need Help In Deciding / Free PHP, Node js ,Mongo db, Angular And C# Proje Source Code With Documentation / Who Has Built An Angular App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Help In An Angular Assignment by Digitalstarlite: 4:58pm On May 22, 2023
With Angular Framework using any CSS framework of your choice, build a web application using the design from the Figma Link below:

https://www.figma.com/file/K9nrBtxclU8U49nbRFEi3H/Interview?node-id=168%3A0

Any help pls
Re: Pls I Need Help In An Angular Assignment by SirLakes: 6:38pm On May 22, 2023
Who wants you to build a full app as interview grin

How many days dem give you to build this grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help In An Angular Assignment by niel63(m): 6:38pm On May 22, 2023
Digitalstarlite:
With Angular Framework using any CSS framework of your choice, build a web application using the design from the Figma Link below:

https://www.figma.com/file/K9nrBtxclU8U49nbRFEi3H/Interview?node-id=168%3A0

Any help pls

This is not an assignment!

What level of knowledge do you have with angular or "any css framework"

That's more like a frontend engineer interview level assessment.

Make una sha dey use this section play anyhow una like 👍

Modified: grin I just saw the heading now and it states interview... you see?

Let me tell you one thing, even if you finish using people to design it, how are you gonna defend it?

And this is too typical of Nigerian Companies. Them go use you design their next UI and then move you to the next phase and start telling you one story. grin

I no trust any Nigerian tech company again like this.

Between, I can design that stuff with 80% of css framework in the world. grin
Re: Pls I Need Help In An Angular Assignment by niel63(m): 6:46pm On May 22, 2023
SirLakes:
Who wants you to build a full app as interview grin

How many days dem give you to build this grin cheesy

NIGERIAN tech Company... I know this from experience... but if you check the UI, na naira! And they ensure you build out every component.

And they will give you a dummy API too that works. grin grin
Re: Pls I Need Help In An Angular Assignment by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:50pm On May 22, 2023
Op you are just gonna help one hungry ceo build his MVP grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help In An Angular Assignment by SirLakes: 6:54pm On May 22, 2023
niel63:

NIGERIAN tech Company... I know this from experience... but if you check the UI, na naira! And they ensure you build out every component.

Dem wan use am clean mouth grin grin

Another job seeker will implement the backend as interview

We know their game grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help In An Angular Assignment by niel63(m): 6:58pm On May 22, 2023
SirLakes:

Dem wan use am clean mouth grin grin

Another job seeker will implement the backend as interview

We know their game grin grin grin

I swear grin

Nonsense people.

Make we ask OP how much dem say them go pay per month.
I can swear they've not talk about salaries yet... when they get to that point they will now be asking you how much are you expecting. Rubbish question.

Trash question 🗑

I told one 600k late last year... even though I know say e small compared to oyinbo levels... Still dem dey battle me for 400k. Later said they'd consider 500k after first month.
Still, dem wan use me design the components... I kukuma stopped applying in any 9ja company...

They want the best for stipends...
Re: Pls I Need Help In An Angular Assignment by qtguru(m): 7:00pm On May 22, 2023
Nigerian company sha
Re: Pls I Need Help In An Angular Assignment by niel63(m): 7:07pm On May 22, 2023
qtguru:
Nigerian company sha

E shock you? grin

I for mention names, but e no need. cheesy
Re: Pls I Need Help In An Angular Assignment by airsaylongcome: 8:05pm On May 22, 2023
Just looked at the figma design. That's not an assignment level of work o. Someone is building out an entire product with free labour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls I Need Help In An Angular Assignment by airsaylongcome: 8:05pm On May 22, 2023
niel63:

E shock you? grin

I for mention names, but e no need. cheesy

Mention abeg. Make i star to dey know all these crooked local firms

2 Likes

Re: Pls I Need Help In An Angular Assignment by arejibadz(m): 10:34pm On May 22, 2023
lol op just pass this one except they are paying you

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Help In An Angular Assignment by niel63(m): 12:41am On May 23, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Mention abeg. Make i star to dey know all these crooked local firms

Kai... I nearly type am oo..

But my reasoning beat me to the fact that, someday, it might come back to hunt me... grin that kind thing.

Some of them, their tasks still dey my private repo. 🤣🤣

And the fact that they made me look incompetent to the people the referred me. Its crazy.

I know my trade, well ooo! But sometimes these people go make you feel like say nothing dey, all just because they want to price you down to their budget.
Nonsense people. I'd rather build stuffs I'm not using and hope on the best.
Re: Pls I Need Help In An Angular Assignment by qtguru(m): 7:44am On May 23, 2023
niel63:

Kai... I nearly type am oo..

But my reasoning beat me to the fact that, someday, it might come back to hunt me... grin that kind thing.

Some of them, their tasks still dey my private repo. 🤣🤣

And the fact that they made me look incompetent to the people the referred me. Its crazy.

I know my trade, well ooo! But sometimes these people go make you feel like say nothing dey, all just because they want to price you down to their budget.
Nonsense people. I'd rather build stuffs I'm not using and hope on the best.

Give us hint wink
Re: Pls I Need Help In An Angular Assignment by Digitalstarlite: 3:40am On May 24, 2023
Guys, is a preminary interview question for a frontend job with ionic and their pay is 250 to 350k pm, as a mid level guy,

And dey really intend to employ me, any help pls
Re: Pls I Need Help In An Angular Assignment by Greisoncarlens: 7:22am On May 24, 2023
Re: Pls I Need Help In An Angular Assignment by niel63(m): 7:37am On May 24, 2023
Digitalstarlite:
Guys, is a preminary interview question for a frontend job with ionic and their pay is 250 to 350k pm, as a mid level guy,

And dey really intend to employ me, any help pls

What help do you intend to get. It's your job nau... not a hubby.
Do am.

They really intend to employ you indeed.
You dey tell person wey no know. Just dey play.

However, what have you done so far? Maybe we could assist you with a few pointers.

(1) (Reply)

Is Nairaland Ready For A 'block' Feature? / Explain Time Complexity To Me Like A 5 Year Old / Job Alert: If You Can Build This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.