Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help (268 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help by EvangelistMFM(m): 8:52pm On May 22, 2023
My name is John Otuechere..
In July 2018 i was wrongly accused by the passenger(Alice Isah) i carried in my taxify cab..She accused me of stealing her bag which was later discovered where she misplaced it at lobby in the Murtala International airport..

The lagos state government took up the case with them and was promised compensation..Till now no compensation has been paid to me after almost 5 years

I have lost my means of livehood since then..To cater for my family of 5 is just by God grace..

Please anyone with any sienna vehicle or bus for hire purchase? Should please contact me(08146369059) Please iam in dire need right now in order to bounce back to life again

Here is link to my story for yout perusal as published by the punch newspaper

https://punchng.com/misplaced-bag-found-after-sars-men-tortured-innocent-driver/

(1) (Reply)

Scriptwriters Needed For Youtube Channel!!! / Amazon Kdp Is The New Gold Mine / Get A Side Income Job With Multichoice Job Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.